Managerless Kilmarnock v Free Scoring Aberdeen

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, lubo_blaha said:

I'm sorry but you've barely even been close to drawing with us recently, never mind winning. Last 5 games between us: 5-1, 4-0, 2-1, 4-0, 2-0.

On that note, are there any decent pubs open at 12 on a Sunday in Kilmarnock?

Only the 2-1 at Pittodrie last March was close. 

The only other one I can think of is the 2-1 the week after we won the league cup when they took the lead (again at Pittodrie).

There was a game not that long ago down there - 2-1 win, where Scott Brown gave away a late penalty and then saved it.

Generally though we've cruised it against Kilmarnock in recent times, but this particular fixture worries me a bit - no team outwith Celtic tends to be completely reliable, and AFC can't afford to get into billy big bollocks mode on the back of scoring seven.

Maybe the two set-piece slip ups vs Well will do us a favour and keep us focused......

21 hours ago, lubo_blaha said:

I'm sorry but you've barely even been close to drawing with us recently, never mind winning. Last 5 games between us: 5-1, 4-0, 2-1, 4-0, 2-0.

Aberdeen have just been lucky obviously.

As usual I'll not be making the journey to Kilmarnock. Can't remember the last time I visited. At least 7 years given that's how old my daughter is.

I do remember that we had a terrible record in the games I went to. Naybe I'm a jinx and it's a good thing I'm staying away. :P

Have to settle for watching this at the local. 3-0 Aberdeen. Taylor to score first.

Shame about the kick off time and day for this one but looking forward to this one.

In terms of team, be interesting to see what Del does. Shinnie will be banging on the door to come back in but tough to drop anyone from the other night. Could see McGinn being rested for this in case he is carrying a knock. Personally I would not change the team apart from that one change.

Fancy the famous to win this one 2-0 with Rooney and Hayes scoring.

Bring the wine tomorrow Nick, it'll help my brain forget if it all goes horribly (should that be predictably) wrong

I binned the wine because I'm feeling funky. A hot toddy with 5 shots of whisky and I feel bloody amazing. I highly recommend it.

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

two bottles of a goodly shiraz does it for me.

Unfortunately that means I will have to walk to the game tomorrow.

No it doesn't. You just show your killie scarf and there's a discretionary 50% increase to the blood alcohol limit. 

This may not be fact and I take no responsibility for legal recourse encountered due to this advice

Archived