Managerless Kilmarnock v Free Scoring Aberdeen

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brilliant to hear Fide!

Can't see anything other than win number 13 in a row against Killie.

Would really set us up nicely before the filth kick off at Dens 

I think I am just scarred by my formative years of being a Dons being so painful but the more we win and the bigger we win, the more convinced I am the next game will be our undoing.

In any case I have my ticket for this, quite like Rugby Park and another 3 points would be very welcome.  

Big selection dilemma for Mcinnes with Shinnie coming back into the side, Christie certainly put his case forward for starting last night.  Genuinely not sure what I'd do, over to you Derek.

11 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Big selection dilemma for Mcinnes with Shinnie coming back into the side, Christie certainly put his case forward for starting last night.  Genuinely not sure what I'd do, over to you Derek.

Play them both and drop Lewis. 

Actually, being cocky doesn't suit Aberdeen.

Scrap that. 

We are on some run at the moment won 8 out of 9 and the only game we loss was against Celtic so going with that we are due a bad performance/result. Hopefully we keep it going against a team we have a fantastic record against but football doesn't always work like that. Just noticed that Killie are in the top 6 although obviously that could change very quickly and be in a relegation scrap - with us having a midweek game and Killie having a full week to prepare I expect a tough game. 

Shame this is on a Sunday with stupid kick-off time as the pub in Killie is one of the better ones :)

Managers just left, interim manager with little experience, young squad who haven't played much together as most of them are loanees, dropped our best player of the last 2 seasons for an untried 19 year old keeper, playing 2 midfielders at centre half, have about 5 right backs only 1 of whom is any good but injured, 4 strikers whose season total is lucky to hit double figures, an ex-chairman who makes Diageo seem popular in Killie whose demands to leave make Dr Evil seem quite reasonable....

versus a team who are 2nd in the league, have been giving us a regular pumping over the last few years, just hammered one of our main rivals and are in a great run of form. Only one way way this is going, 3 points for the Killie!

We've been so close to beating this lot on so many occasions that I feel were due one ....soon 
2 v 1 

I'm sorry but you've barely even been close to drawing with us recently, never mind winning. Last 5 games between us: 5-1, 4-0, 2-1, 4-0, 2-0.

On that note, are there any decent pubs open at 12 on a Sunday in Kilmarnock?

Archived