The Scottish Bounty Hunter

The_Kincardine

Anyone else watched this?  Bloke from Brechin goes to the US to find his dad and become a bounty hunter in Virginia.

Interesting and a little embarrassing - especially the pub scenes when he goes back to Brechin for his sister's engagement.  Still up on iPlayer.  Someone from P&B must know him:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08dww6z/the-scottish-bounty-hunter

Never noticed the thread for this. I didn't fancy it from the ads for it but watched it anyway. Quite enjoyable. I'm sure I've had dealings wi his ginger mate years ago, fecking numpty lol. Was quite impressed he didn't take the job on Florida, reckon it said a lot about him.

Never noticed the thread for this. I didn't fancy it from the ads for it but watched it anyway. Quite enjoyable. I'm sure I've had dealings wi his ginger mate years ago, fecking numpty lol. Was quite impressed he didn't take the job on Florida, reckon it said a lot about him.

Really? I thought he shat it. Easier to deal with small town junkies than bigger criminals.

I took from it that he feels more like his regular clients are as close to family as he has out there. Given the loneliness and nature of the job. He wouldn't have gotten that in Florida where every job would have been short sharp dealings with folk. Granted the clientele were of a more dangerous nature but he certainly wouldn't have been able to go round to their parents house for a chat lol. I may be wrong though, that's just what I took from it.

It was quite good the job looks like it's the best bits of being a cop without all the shite paperwork and regulations.

Folk in Brechin love their tattoos, the boy looked embarrassed to be back almost obliged to be there 

Anyone else watched this?  Bloke from Brechin goes to the US to find his dad and become a bounty hunter in Virginia.
Interesting and a little embarrassing - especially the pub scenes when he goes back to Brechin for his sister's engagement.  Still up on iPlayer.  Someone from P&B must know him:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08dww6z/the-scottish-bounty-hunter

He was a friend of a friend of my kids when they were younger, word was he was quite the bellend

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived