Pouring soup down the toilet

DA Baracus

I've just had a rather illuminating and frankly disturbing conversation at work where it was revealed that quite a few folk actually pour soup down the toilet.

Soup. Down the toilet. Just what the f**k are they playing at? I mean leftover soup obviously, not that they're just buying tins of soup from the shop and pouring them down the shitter.

So...do any of you manky c***s partake in the soup/toilet thing? If so, why? And why are you such a clownish jakeball? 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I've just had a rather illuminating and frankly disturbing conversation at work where it was revealed that quite a few folk actually pour soup down the toilet.

Soup. Down the toilet. Just what the f**k are they playing at? I mean leftover soup obviously, not that they're just buying tins of soup from the shop and pouring them down the shitter.

So...do any of you manky c***s partake in the soup/toilet thing? If so, why? And why are you such a clownish jakeball? 

I'm a fat kunt and don't waste food but I'm interested in what you do with leftover soup?

I'd occasionally do this with soup when I lived on my own but only because I used to make a big f**k off pot of it and after day 4 I was getting sick of it plus it was usually starting to turn (that said you can mash it and add curry powder to make a base for a curry).

I'd feed the fish in the canal with it in the boat days though.

Aye, chuck it down the pan if it's been in the fridge for a couple of weeks and I'm unlikely to eat it. I make quite thick soup. Much more sensible than attempting to put it down the sink or in the bin.

3 minutes ago, Mackie The Staggie said:

Never ever thought about chucking leftover chunky veg soup down the toilet.  I've always strained the liquid down the sink and then any veg is caught in the sieve and put into the bin......like any sane human should be doing.....right?

I've read that this is how the Queen deals with leftover chunky veg soup.

24 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Think I'll go home early to try this.  I've a tin of Oxtail that needs seeing to. 

Great minds think alike. I've just been raking through the office cupboards for a tin of soup to fire down the bog. 

Archived