Post Your Voting History!

scottsdad

Turned 18 in 1993. So first election I voted in was 1997. Voted Liberal Democrat (I wasn't very interested in politics then so effectively 'sat on the fence')

Devolution. Yes Yes

General Elections since and what I can remember.

2001 Labour

2005 Labour 

2010 SNP 

2015 SNP

Scottish parliament 

SNP for both votes until 2016 when I went SNP-Green 

Independence. Yes

EU. Voted remain. But was a last minute decision as I felt Conservative infighting had pushed most people into an argument many didn't want and also I had little real interest in the bickering from both sides. But felt a vote for Remain was the best decision to go for.

I used to split my vote between Labour for Westminster and SNP for Holyrood as I thought Labour would be stronger UK wide but SNP were/are better in Holyrood IMO. For now I've changed to mainly SNP. But I'm open to listen8ng to other parties in the future. 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Usual thoughtful contribution, well done you wee man!!
Have a look back up the thread, why are some separatists so desperate to cock-wave their Nationalist credentials?

Oh, I thought the game, that you started, was to post a pejorative piece of drivel about other people.

Was I wrong? It seemed that you made a fairly blanket statement then shat your pants when one was thrown back in your face.

Oh, I thought the game, that you started, was to post a pejorative piece of drivel about other people.
Was I wrong? It seemed that you made a fairly blanket statement then shat your pants when one was thrown back in your face.

Hahaha go to bed and sleep it off.

Usual thoughtful contribution, well done you wee man!!

Have a look back up the thread, why are some separatists so desperate to cock-wave their Nationalist credentials?

Have a look at the thread title,don't think it's exclusive,anyone can answer.

On 16 February 2017 at 20:12, Sooky said:

2014 European elections: Tory
2014 Independence referendum: No
2015 UK election: Tory
2016 Scottish election: Tory/Tory
2016 EU referendum: Leave

I realise that to many of you I am probably the worst person to ever live.

Not at all. I think I voted exactly the same, albeit without the European election when I don't think I bothered. I've also been voting for a lot longer. 

Wonder how many EU remain voters would change their views were Sturgeon/ the SNP to decree it so......

8 hours ago, jakedee said:

Have a look at the thread title,don't think it's exclusive,anyone can answer.

Yes, but he's insecure and angry about the fact that most on here don't share his love for the Queen and Britannia. 

It is interesting that he suggested "Post Your Voting History to Show How Scottish You Are" though. Normally Britnats are at pains to claim that voting No didn't make them any less Scottish. "Um Scottish an British", etc.

Clearly RedRob doesn't feel that way and doesn't think he's Scottish enough. Shame.

2 hours ago, 18May1991 said:

Not at all. I think I voted exactly the same, albeit without the European election when I don't think I bothered. I've also been voting for a lot longer. 

Wonder how many EU remain voters would change their views were Sturgeon/ the SNP to decree it so......

Not many I'd have thought.

Probably about the same number of remain voters who have changed their minds now the UK Government has said it's a good thing.

I wonder how many remain voting Tories would change their minds if Theresa May told them too?. Oh that's right, ALL of them except Ken.

I wonder how many remain voting Tories would change their minds if Theresa May told them too?. Oh that's right, ALL of them except Ken.

They didn't change their minds on whether necessarily- they did the honourable thing and respected the wishes of the majority of the country and acted as their representatives accordingly.

They didn't change their minds on whether necessarily- they did the honourable thing and respected the wishes of the majority of the country and acted as their representatives accordingly.

If only that happened all the time.

21 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Quite a few ignored their constituents wishes.

Archived