West Region 25th February

andy25

3 hours ago, Troon Fc said:

Can't understand why us and Hurlford have no fixture? Does anybody have an answer to that? 

Possibly Hurlford asked for no fixture for this weekend, and we're the unlucky ones who miss out? Only reason I can think of for us to not have a game. Two blank weekends in a row is far from ideal at this stage of the season.

Unnecessary too, when there's otherwise a full card out. Which means we can't even arrange a friendly! :(

Possibly Hurlford asked for no fixture for this weekend, and we're the unlucky ones who miss out? Only reason I can think of for us to not have a game. Two blank weekends in a row is far from ideal at this stage of the season.

Unnecessary too, when there's otherwise a full card out. Which means we can't even arrange a friendly! [emoji20]

As far as I'm aware Hurlford didn't request that weekend free and even if they did why would out be a team we had already played twice that would miss out?

They could easily have had full fixture list including Troon and Hurlford.

They could easily have had full fixture list including Troon and Hurlford.

Hurlford asking for a free week is the only way I could make sense of two teams being idle, but if you didn't then I can't understand it at all. And it's 100% unnecessary for us to be idle two weeks in a row.

Circumstances like this wouldn't happen with a fixture list in place, I really hope that is voted in this summer. No-brainer.

Took me 5 minutes but if I had longer I maybe have tweeked it better
Kilwinning v Arthurlie
Rob Roy v Troon
Beith v Glenafton
Hurlford v Pollok
Largs v Kilbirnie
 Cumnock v Talbot

We played kilwinning away just at barrhead to be played

Archived