Elgin vs Clyde

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Excellent news that a sponsor has been sourced to cover costs of an overnight stay.A nice piece of professionalism which can only help.Travelling up on the day and playing must be a nightmare.

I didn't see the name of the sponsor.

It would've been nice to give them some recognition.

Well I'll be whatever! Cheers H. Never seen that link ever! ( and whisper it. Me an "owner" an aw)

They had it on the main page of the website at the start of the month. Decent idea and anyone can view it regardless if they are a member or not.

http://m.clydefc.co.uk/news/2017/02/01/5400/#.WKYQT5tFDqA

From the website, no McNeil tomorrow and McMillan & Perry both doubtful. If they all miss out could be another defensive reshuffle unless Finnie can play at centreback. Either that or Linton (if fit enough to start) at left back and McNiff moving in one.

I think we have to be realistic and although we could do with some wins, I'd happily take a draw away to Elgin and aim to beat Annan and Montrose in the following two games.

perry is a blow thought he did well tuesday , mcmillan didnt play so its probably mcniff with junior in the middle with more than likely Finnie and johnston at fullbacks 

as for injuries most of them are happening to players who had injury problems or little game time  before they came to us (possiibly a reason they signed )

if we start finnie ,linton ,mckenzie and flynn that's four fresh players.  they are also going up the night before so no long journey the club has given them the best possible chance to win the game up to the manager and players to deliver a performance

ps credit to any fans heading up 7 hour round trip is above and beyond:thumsup2 (well done guys ) 

Archived