Ayrshire league changes

ayrshireTD

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Sir Matt Le Tiss said:

It's a lot of pish I think, surely just regionalise north and south again, lets good new teams up in two years if that's the agenda instead of an embarrassing American like play off before a league starts

Deffo avoid that.

I used to work down south and played ams. Regional is used in a lot of leagues. Worked out well

That sounds a very strange proposal which i doubt many teams would be happy with. Some teams struggle to get a team at start of season so could end up playing lower down leagues with not playing well in these group stages. Can't see that going through.

Group stages at the start of the season like the Jackie Scarlett cup in the juniors but where you finish in the mini leagues will decide what league you will be in for the season not 100% on all proposals but the next league meeting will be interesting

No way on earth they can implement that. They think they have a lot of teams folding now?? That would finish teams off. By the same token as having a bad start too season you could also have a great one, end up in a top league, then get pumped every week. That's nonsensical imo

Archived