Philip John Dolan - TeamGB

dolano7

Hey everyone,

As you know who I am, one of deaf footballer, ex Kilsyth, Hurlford, Darvel & now I am with Irvine Meadow X1, I am enjoying my football after horrible injury from start of the season, and but now I am back to my best, and getting fitter., enjoying football again & hopefully back to get more playing time with Medda, great bunch of the lads.

Now I need to ask a wee favour, as I got picked for GB for Deaflmypics 2017, Samsun at Turkey. Check it out on Twitter, they building everything brand new, new football stadium, and list go on just for Deaflmypics. Buzzing for it.

Really looking forward to it, we got a really decent squad & will go for everything to grab gold.

Sadly, we still get no support from government, as we had Gary Neville, FA & many company to reduce the cost, but now each player got to raise £500 by April.

Without them, we got to raise 2.1k.

HTTPS://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/pjdolan1

If you know any good company will to donate me, or anyone. Small or large would be graceful.

Many thank for your time to read, and hope every club enjoy the rest of the season.

• 2 weeks later...

Lads, the draw has been made. 

Good group for us, even Russia players get paid by government prob the same for another two team, unlike us GB. And looking forward vs Brazil 

Massive thabk again Killie pie company for their donate £100

i still got long way  raise £500 by April as I don't want to pay out of my pocket. 

you know any company willing donate me, lent me know please as j got letter to send out  even I had over 300 view on this and by your £1 donate will make raise the £500

sorry for bother you as I just want ease my worry on money & focus on football, gym, training to get me fitter also you know any PT willing help me to reach top fitness and that for free i would love that as I know i can be totally fitter and stronger for GB in turkey pm me thank

thank for your time to read 

Dolan 

IMG_2509.JPG

Archived