NFL Free Agency

lichtie23

10 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

Why would the patriots trade Jimmy G? Brady is year to year at this point, he's 39 years old for fucks sake. Belicheck rarely gives up anything good so if the Pats were willing to let him go I'd take that as a sign they weren't enamoured with him and therefore be extremely wary. 

As for FA, come to LA Alshon. Would also take Garçon. I think everyone in the league would take Berry but that's a bit less realistic. 

Eh?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Eh?

When does he ever let anything valuable go? Name a player who has had success elsewhere that he has allowed to leave. Collins and Chandler Jones are about the only two that come to mind and even then 'success' is a stretch. 

2 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

When does he ever let anything valuable go? Name a player who has had success elsewhere that he has allowed to leave. Collins and Chandler Jones are about the only two that come to mind and even then 'success' is a stretch. 

You just named two :lol:

11 hours ago, GingerSaint said:

Why are we acting like Jimmy G is the next Messiah? There's more chance he's Matt Cassel or Brian Hoyer. 

Patriots will trade him as his value will never be higher.

That's my exact point. If the Patriots, who see him every day in practice, are willing to give him up then he's obviously not up to much. Why would they trade away someone they felt could be a QB of the future? 

4 minutes ago, Paul Marnie said:

Chiefs release Charles...this could be interesting

Hope he can stay healthy and make an impact somewhere.

EDIT: Raiders would be a very nice landing spot for him.

Archived