Horror show

Osama bin Ant

Just watched Martin's video of the Ants vs Vale of Leven match and reckon the Vale 'keeper should be reported to the International Criminal Court in the Hague for war crimes. His assault on young Serge Kimbala is shocking. Makes Harald Schumacher's effort look like a friendly nudge. :angry:

When are referees going to give outfield players protection from these crazy goalies? :)

Hahaha FOTJ, getting music that doesnt infringe copyright is difficult. There isnt any malice from the 'keeper tbf Osama, he just mistimes it, doesnt make it any less sore for Serge though.

I'm sure I speak for every person who has ever watched a video with added in music behind it when I say don't add music into it.

For those wondering:-

Would help if the Ants set up a dedicated thread for their matches - on the other hand one called Horror Show ought to fit the bill most weeks! :P

What the devil was Vale of Leven's goalie up to the whole match? He was going after the ball less like a goalie and more like a demented house cat with a ball of wool on a rainy day - the only real surprise was it took to almost the last kick of the game for his antics to cost his club the win.

Don't see Cotter's Barmy Army keeping Serge Kimbala for long - he sure puts in a shift.

For those wondering:-
Would help if the Ants set up a dedicated thread for their matches - on the other hand one called Horror Show ought to fit the bill most weeks! [emoji14]
What the devil was Vale of Leven's goalie up to the whole match? He was going after the ball less like a goalie and more like a demented house cat with a ball of wool on a rainy day - the only real surprise was it took to almost the last kick of the game for his antics to cost his club the win.
Don't see Cotter's Barmy Army keeping Serge Kimbala for long - he sure puts in a shift.

I tend to just post them in the 2nd division thread and the recent highlights thread

I'm sure I speak for every person who has ever watched a video with added in music behind it when I say don't add music into it.

I would, but then its a full video of silence cause I dont want my conversations broadcast n hate hearing my voice on camera

Hahaha FOTJ, getting music that doesnt infringe copyright is difficult. There isnt any malice from the 'keeper tbf Osama, he just mistimes it, doesnt make it any less sore for Serge though.

Always just prefer the sound from the game & maybe a wee ditty to start & finish . Great highlights though as ever

Just watched Martin's video of the Ants vs Vale of Leven match and reckon the Vale 'keeper should be reported to the International Criminal Court in the Hague for war crimes. His assault on young Serge Kimbala is shocking. Makes Harald Schumacher's effort look like a friendly nudge. :angry:
When are referees going to give outfield players protection from these crazy goalies? [emoji4]

Cmon on you [emoji102]

5 hours ago, Osama bin Ant said:

0-1 down, seconds to go, striker bearing down on goal. Hmmm. Looks like a professional foul to me, and an extremely dangerous one too. Still, I'm sure the keeper is kind to animals and kids off the park. :)

at least he didn't go for a single fish behind the goals..

mannequin.jpg.53e4425b2407c4da48c37b432b842af0.jpg

Brussels' famous monument to the Shettleston goalie..

He does come in with his leg up but perhaps that's natural. I've actually seen keepers get away with similar incidents in the SPFL against City this season. Anyway he should have been sent off purely for wearing that combination of grey and pink with those boots- more humming than a hive full of angry bees! 

Archived