Scottish cup holders vs Hearts

Dudu Dahan pal

1 hour ago, Vanquinho. said:

Aye he's been punted but he just makes a new login and gets back on the troll :lol: Aww aye right enough that job. I was there for a few months but stuffed it because I was in class full time as well so it was driving me radge being oot 6am-midnight every day with zero time to myself.

Sound mate! Hopefully bump into you sometime soon :) beanz boys a ledge too! No been down the pub to see yous for ages tae! 

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Jordan Rode said:

Sound mate! Hopefully bump into you sometime soon :) beanz boys a ledge too! No been down the pub to see yous for ages tae! 

Usually the Mash Tun or Perse before games my man :thumsup2

Bumping this because I see that Sky are showing Man City v Stoke on Wednesday when there are Champions League games on the same night and time. Maybe in future the SFA/SFPL will at least try and get tasty cup games like this one shown on TV despite the UEFA 'blackout' which clearly means fuck all.

On 06/03/2017 at 21:07, RiG said:

Bumping this because I see that Sky are showing Man City v Stoke on Wednesday when there are Champions League games on the same night and time. Maybe in future the SFA/SFPL will at least try and get tasty cup games like this one shown on TV despite the UEFA 'blackout' which clearly means f**k all.

They will try - when the old firm are involved. Nap. 

• 4 weeks later...

Bump.

The shitey rule about not showing domestic games live on TV up against European stuff has now expired.

Thought I'd stick it in here as it was a big talking point for the replay.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/3/2017 at 18:48, Lofarl said:

Wee Frodo up Lothian Road kens the score.  Also pictured..  A young David Bowie.  Right good Hibee the starman is.

IMG_0327.JPG

Bowie reinvents himself as a spoon burner?

I missed that one. 

On 23/04/2017 at 10:39, topcat(The most tip top) said:

He spent his late '20s in Berlin doing smack

I knew I should have went with 'Leith Spoon Burners'. I can't recall Lou Reed hanging about down there.

Archived