Scottish cup holders vs Hearts

Dudu Dahan pal

3 hours ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Hibs have improved their results against us precisely by realising it's about results.  Playing the best football in a Derby counts for fuck all unless you win the game.  They approach the games as we've taken for granted for years and it's galling.

Unless our players work as hard as Hibs and get smashed into tackles like we want to win them, we won't win down there.  

Nah man if we sing "When the Hearts go marching in" for 45 minutes I think we'll pull off a 3-0 rout tbh. 

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:

No I didn't !

Both teams never played well, but we actually played much worse.

Maybe we turned into a tattie field to make you all feel more at home

If you had done your research before this pitiful attempt at a sectarian zinger, you would have found that one of the main drivers of Irish emigration to Scotland was the lack of potatoes (it was the main staple of their diet), not a bountiful supply as the phrase "tattie field" suggests.

You thick cunt. 

If hibs were any good they'd still be in the premier league playing the premier teams. 

They are flying in the championship, but only due to a bigger budget. I'd argue that if we had that budget we'd be up there too. Winning a cup wance in a million years doesn't suddenly make your team great In my book. Especially when they beat the rangers to win it. 

They'll be found out as being the crap team they are next season when other teams can match their budget and team pool. 

If hibs were any good they'd still be in the premier league playing the premier teams. 
They are flying in the championship, but only due to a bigger budget. I'd argue that if we had that budget we'd be up there too. Winning a cup wance in a million years doesn't suddenly make your team great In my book. Especially when they beat the rangers to win it. 
They'll be found out as being the crap team they are next season when other teams can match their budget and team pool. 

'Wance' :lol:

Hearts didn't play well, Hibs didn't let them. It's too easy to just say Hearts were shite. Bartley shut us down as did Keatings to be fair as he pressed Tziolis. Hibs didn't create much and went for a long ball more often than not, it seems this was the plan given The pitch. Collum didn't help being so lenient in the first twenty minutes. Hibs were more committed in the tackle and we didn't match it. I still think we will beat them in the replay.

2 hours ago, P475 said:

You can come back when you've seen your mob lift a major trophy, m8.

50 minutes ago, Zing. said:

You can come back when you've seen your mob lift a major trophy, m8.

Lol

I've seen us lift it once out of the twice we've lifted that cup in the last 56 years, I've also see us in the cup final twice in the last 13 years too. I've also seen us have some fantastic European runs as well. 

You should consider looking into other teams histories before trying to be a smart arse Zing, it'll prevent you looking like a cupid stunt :lol:

11 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:

I'm no really.

I thought we were utter shite on Sunday in every area of the field and deserved to get beat.

Truth be told, I think we're lucky to get a second chance to go through

If you read my initial post, what I said was any half decent team would have humiliated us , so in summary, you's shouldn't get too excited at coming away with the draw   

Loosing the plot imo. 

I see online some folk saying this one is sold out now? Even though the game on Sunday was absolute muck it would still be good to get this televised. No reason why the SFA couldn't ask for permission given that EPL games have been shown on the same night as CL matches in recent seasons.

Archived