Scottish cup holders vs Hearts

Dudu Dahan pal

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Like Goncalves on Gray? Shocking challenge.

Yes that was one of them.  He let too much go which gave him nowhere to go and he then never fully had control of the game, but he wasn't the reason Hearts were gash.

Just now, Hibeesbounce75 said:

The referee won't be Collum. 

Last season Thompson got the first game and it was a different ref for the replay (Beaton?) 

I think that's only because Thomson was on European duty. Unless Collum is called up to referee in the Champions/Europa League then he should be referee if I'm not mistaken.

5 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

The referee won't be Collum. 

Last season Thompson got the first game and it was a different ref for the replay (Beaton?) 

Thompson had a euro game scheduled, if Collum doesnt he has to ref the replay.

13 minutes ago, Karl Fletcher said:

Is this on the telly box?

txt bck x

Nah most likely not, Champions league night so UEFA are a bit precious about other games being televised. 

Not like this would take much attention away from it if it's anything like yesterday. 

I can't work out whether or not to take your complete and utter thickness seriously?

2 goals for Cummings and one each for Holt and McGinn would make it 4-0 though, were you taking the piss or is it a genuine mistake?

I think it will be a tense night without many clear cut chances but Hibs to go through, maybe after extra time. Pretty excited though and it will be a great occasion regardless.

5 hours ago, Darren said:

I thought Collum was awful but I'm not blaming him for Hearts' performance, which was poor to say the least.

Totally agree with this.

However, what the majority of the mouth breathing Hubs thickies are failing to realise, is that although it was probably one of our worst performances this season, they still only managed a draw, where as any half decent side would have humiliated us.

5 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Totally agree with this.

However, what the majority of the mouth breathing Hubs thickies are failing to realise, is that although it was probably one of our worst performances this season, they still only managed a draw, where as any half decent side would have humiliated us.

But we're just a shite championship team, wasn't this a good result for us?

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

But we're just a shite championship team, wasn't this a good result for us?

It's noble of you to admit you're a shit championship team ( your words, not mine)

If you're happy with the draw, that's fine, but like I said, any half decent side would have humiliated us.

Interpret that as you wish , or maybe you already have

1 minute ago, Unleash The Nade said:

It's noble of you to admit you're a shit championship team ( your words, not mine)

If you're happy with the draw, that's fine, but like I said, any half decent side would have humiliated us.

Interpret that as you wish , or maybe you already have

A shit championship team and current Scottish cup holders, m8. Your absolute gang of a team ploughed the field and attempted to kick us off the park to get a win. End result? Only scraped a draw. Hard luck. 

Just now, Zing. said:

A shit championship team and current Scottish cup holders, m8. Your absolute gang of a team ploughed the field and attempted to kick us off the park to get a win. End result? Only scraped a draw. Hard luck. 

Impressive seethe son

Why are you and your Hubs mates intent on repeatedly referring to your team as a "shit championship team"?

You're sitting atop the second best league in Scottish football, surely that makes you magnificent

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Aye, somehow it's a bad result for us despite them being the home team. We're shite and were getting pumped prematch, you'll never meet a bigger bunch of goalpost shifters than Hearts fans.

Delighted if you can find a post on here of me saying this.

I'm beginning to question if you really are a Hubs fan as you keep wanting to refer to them as being shite

However, I'm prepared to put it down to the fact that you're maybe not the brightest

2 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

You say that as if we played well. You decided to rip up your tattie field to stop our passing game. Different story at Easter Road.

No I didn't !

Both teams never played well, but we actually played much worse.

Maybe we turned into a tattie field to make you all feel more at home

3 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Aye, somehow it's a bad result for us despite them being the home team. We're shite and were getting pumped prematch, you'll never meet a bigger bunch of goalpost shifters than Hearts fans.

So fucking true. Some bunch of lads. 

5 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Impressive seethe son

Why are you and your Hubs mates intent on repeatedly referring to your team as a "shit championship team"?

You're sitting atop the second best league in Scottish football, surely that makes you magnificent

Not one part of my post contains any "seethe" :lol: Clear sign that someone is struggling like fuck when they resort to that. Also, patch the use of the word "son". Makes you sound like an absolute creep. 

Just now, Zing. said:

So fucking true. Some bunch of lads. 

Not one part of my post contains any "seethe" :lol: Clear sign that someone is struggling like fuck when they resort to that. Also, patch the use of the word "son". Makes you sound like an absolute creep. 

Sorry about that, I actually think it belittles you which is what my initial intention was 

Archived