Scottish cup holders vs Hearts

Dudu Dahan pal

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a performance from the Hibees, they looked like champions last night. 

EDINBURGH BELONGS TO THE HIBS. 

Im hoping you guys can now go all the way again. Two in a row would be epic stuff. Hearing you guys singing "sunshine on leith" at the end made the hair on the back of my neck stand up too. Brilliant. 

I hope hibs are burnt oot for the w-end though, and merely embarrass us as opposed to humiliating us. 

Hibs were great last night, as well as McGinn I thought Fontaine had a good game despite a couple of bomb scare moments on the ball and Cummings did very well compared to previous problems. Was worried when Humphrey went off so early and while Boyle did quite well he is somewhat wasted playing on the right wing.

Hearts were seriously shit, as if they lack any sort of direction on the pitch and are just a group of players slapped together last minute. Absolutely no desire either and Hibs were completely superior in every way. Still think singing "this is so fucking easy" was asking for trouble though and it was a tense final 20 minutes!

I said a few weeks ago that Hearts' recruitment policy was seriously flawed - far too many overseas players very reminiscent of Romanov era. I would imagine that a player like Tziolis wouldn't have known what hit him last night?Hibs on the other hand have built a very solid Scottish/UK based squad that play good football.

Hearts have had a very disappointing season - poor cup performances, embarrassing European exit, and inconsistent League form. Cathro has a big job on his hands. Hearts very fortunate that they enjoy such great crowds - time that they started to repay some of this loyalty - where it matters on the pitch!

I said a few weeks ago that Hearts' recruitment policy was seriously flawed - far too many overseas players very reminiscent of Romanov era. I would imagine that a player like Tziolis wouldn't have known what hit him last night?Hibs on the other hand have built a very solid Scottish/UK based squad that play good football.

Hearts have had a very disappointing season - poor cup performances, embarrassing European exit, and inconsistent League form. Cathro has a big job on his hands. Hearts very fortunate that they enjoy such great crowds - time that they started to repay some of this loyalty - where it matters on the pitch!

Spot on. Too few highs too many average performances.

I don't think you can blame it on foreign players. Every country has rivalries, they'll know what it means. Look at Skacel. He kent the score. One of those Greek boys played for Olympiakos vs Panathinaikos.

What you can blame is the lack of playing time together. This is a Hibs side who've largely been together now for two and a half years.

And whilst I said having folk from Scotland and the UK isn't necessarily an advantage, having Jason Cummings who the Edinburgh Derby was made for, is going to help.

Ken what? I don't think I've ever been as happy as a hibs fan. I just witnessed a team full of Scottish cup winning legends dicking hearts Infront of a sold out Easter road, whilst we sit top of the league and on the brink of returning to the top flight.

what.a.club.

Archived