Scottish cup holders vs Hearts

Dudu Dahan pal

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I for one appreciate the irony of having an air of arrogance and superiority while poorly trolling on a small (sorry div) football forum as a *** Hamilton fan.

What an absolute loser.

Another post about Rodger. All about me as usual. [emoji108]????

2 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

I've never seen us take the piss out of Hearts as much as we did tonight. The nick of some of their fans was a sight to behold. The best ones were the folk going up to the polis and asking them to do something about us celebrating:lol:

Best Hearts chant tonight. "If you hate the fucking Hibees clap your hands" 

Don't think we lost a 50/50 or second ball again all night, fucking love this Hibs team. Sums up our progression in one that Hearts got a goal back and we nearly scored straight away after. No fucks given.

A few players with a lot to prove tonight, who were amongst our best players. Shinnie, Boyle, Holt etc. Fontaine won absolutely everything in the air as well.

Full body minters, some of the chat flying about from Hearts players and the fans on here :lol: Hibs needing the "magic of the cup", then taking 60 minutes to create a chance tonight. The pitch excuses as well. ROFL.

The swag on Holt's finish though i6bk9u.gif

To be fair to hearts. It was an extremely tough ask for them to visit the home of the Scottish cup holders who are also one of the best sides in the country. They gave a good account of themselves at times and put us under a bit of pressure. They done well to keep it down to a respectable scoreline. Hats off to them. Must be like a win for them. Just another day at the office for us.

Love Easter Road when it's rocking, hopefully now they aren't a bunch of ClubClub losers and have a swagger hopefully they can keep getting more big games there. Would love to see Marvin Bartley in the Premiership as he's exactly what you want in a big game rather than against Championship dross. 

Jack Hamilton is also the most overrated keeper in Scotland, bang average compared to Zander Clark.

To be fair to hearts. It was an extremely tough ask for them to visit the home of the Scottish cup holders who are also one of the best sides in the country. They gave a good account of themselves at times and put us under a bit of pressure. They done well to keep it down to a respectable scoreline. Hats off to them. Must be like a win for them. Just another day at the office for us.

Spot on HB. Them beating Raith was a bit of a shock to the system as you normally associate Hearts with being knocked out at the first attempt, but no, they've got through and they've EARNED their payday. Great for some of those Hearts boys that got to sample that atmosphere tonight.

When exactly did Lewis fucking Stevenson turn into an absolute baller, as well?
THIS ONE'S FOR BOBBY SHMURDA. HOLD TIGHT, WE GOT THIS.

When did scott allan take over #JC35's body for that utterly DELICIOUS slide rule pass?

SOME c**t TELL ME HOW THAT PITCH WAS MEANT TO SUIT THE HERTS!?!?!?!?

Back. In. Your. Fucking. Box.

Archived