Scottish cup holders vs Hearts

Dudu Dahan pal

Decent performance from us despite only being in second gear, although it is reassuring to know that we have another 3 or 4 to go.

Hearts are genuinely guff. There's not a single player I would take in our team. The "wait till we play you on a decent pitch" patter is now the biggest minter on earth :lol: I do feel quite sorry for them as they will never experience an atmosphere like that in their lives.

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even with this performance Hearts would be mad to ditch Cathro. He's shown in certain games what he wants to do and he's been in the job for a couple of months. If Hearts play like that in a year, then yeah there can be complaints. He's had to patch up a squad and is trying to implement new ideas. He deserves a chance, which I think he'll get from Budge. If he gets that chance from the terraces is a different matter...

1 minute ago, RussellAnderson said:

Even with this performance Hearts would be mad to ditch Cathro. He's shown in certain games what he wants to do and he's been in the job for a couple of months. If Hearts play like that in a year, then yeah there can be complaints. He's had to patch up a squad and is trying to implement new ideas. He deserves a chance, which I think he'll get from Budge. If he gets that chance from the terraces is a different matter...

100% agree, but the starting line up and first half tactics were a shambles

3 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

They hounded out a much better and more successful manager for losing to Hibs. On that basis it'll be LHAPTOP OOT by the weekend. They take defeat to us so very badly. 

1 minute ago, Zing. said:

They hounded out a much better and more successful manager for losing to Hibs. On that basis it'll be LHAPTOP OOT by the weekend. They take defeat to us so very badly. 

Indeed it will be LAPDOG OOT!!  Neilson only lost 1 nil against the Lochend shite etc... 

14 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

That's arse wiping money to me so I couldn't care less.

Stakes of £10 and £10.22? Looks to me like you gambled the sensible approach of withdrawing the meagre contents of your account in favour of a hilariously poor couple of bets on a not-particularly great Hearts side away to a Hibs side absolutely dominating their own league.

Nae luck you fucking peasant. 

Stakes of £10 and £10.22? Looks to me like you gambled the sensible approach of withdrawing the meagre contents of your account in favour of a hilariously poor couple of bets on a not-particularly great Hearts side away to a Hibs side absolutely dominating their own league.
Nae luck you fucking peasant. 

Looks like someone is triggered. Another bite to the collection of millions I've received off this website. Beautiful. [emoji173]

Just now, Im_Rodger said:

Looks like someone is triggered. Another bite to the collection of millions I've received off this website. Beautiful. emoji173.png

Acting like an idiot and then having people call you an idiot isn't them biting, it's you being an idiot, idiot.

Archived