Scottish cup holders vs Hearts

Dudu Dahan pal

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I watched on the periscope hearts look as clueless as us when taking corners . 

Hibs seem to have that nack on their side now which hearts seemed to have for years whenever I watched this fixture on the tele when it seemed hibs couldn't buy a win over hearts no matter what position they got themselves into . About 5 years ago after that penalty many would have been sitting here , even hibs fans themselves probably expecting a hibs collapse . But they seem to have turned their fortunes around massively in this fixture 

Totally deserved, could have been about 5 or 6 - 0 to Hibs, even our goal was a shambles.

Championship or not it's hard to argue against the fact Hibs are the dominant team in Edinburgh at the moment, they want it more every game.

^^^that's the only time I'm saying that so savour it you Hibee b*****ds. :lol:

1 minute ago, GorgieRoad said:

Totally deserved, could have been about 5 or 6 - 0 to Hibs, even our goal was a shambles.

Championship or not it's hard to argue against the fact Hibs are the dominant team in Edinburgh at the moment, they want it more every game.

Bookmarked.

7 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

From what I watched on the periscope hearts look as clueless as us when taking corners . 

Hibs seem to have that nack on their side now which hearts seemed to have for years whenever I watched this fixture on the tele when it seemed hibs couldn't buy a win over hearts no matter what position they got themselves into . About 5 years ago after that penalty many would have been sitting here , even hibs fans themselves probably expecting a hibs collapse . But they seem to have turned their fortunes around massively in this fixture 

Why don't you rap it? What were you saying before? Get it right up ye. 8)

3 minutes ago, GorgieRoad said:

Savouring it like Cameron is savouring those tears

Archived