Scottish cup holders vs Hearts

Dudu Dahan pal

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, (._.) said:

He's fucked off anaw now. Pretty disappointed with the celebrations at the end. Tame.

Suppose if there's absolutely no fans in the away end to get it right up then it's pointless. 

Spineless from the park, the bench and to the stands, Heart of Midlotian. 

Found it now. I see now what people mean by like the phone is in a washing machine. Jim should have his phone confiscated from him.

Right now the dust has settled.  We bossed that team for the whole game.  A penalty was the only way they were gonna score.  I don't think I have seen such a gutless performance from Hearts in a derby ever.  I mean Jesus, they were really shite.  They looked clueless.  Cathro will be on a shoggly peg now.  The league is still our priority, but I fancy us to at least make the Semi.

1 minute ago, RussellAnderson said:

Fair play Rab, if you're reading. You took one for the team there, well done. Away and soak your elbow in a bucket of ice and open a lager. Your team were gash, but you were spot on. 

His camera work was shaky at times, if I was to suggest anything it would be to not zoom in so often and remember to zoom back out again. Otherwise, a solid performance from Rab tonight.

On 13/02/2017 at 22:03, Unleash The Nade said:

Totally agree with this.

However, what the majority of the mouth breathing Hubs thickies are failing to realise, is that although it was probably one of our worst performances this season, they still only managed a draw, where as any half decent side would have humiliated us.

Consider yourselves humiliated.

Another goal for Cummy. Bartley dominating the midfield again. THE. CITY. IS. OURS.

Archived