Raith v Hibs

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Frank conner said:

I think theMessiah is a bit upset about his precious jim.

Tbf, you unintentionally gained a bite by making me seething at your reeking patter, even your fellow supporters are embarrassed by you, away to the ice rink with you.

I like a wee gander at other threads on P&B from time to time and going by Dunfermline's thread it's no wonder they're wading into ours with the constant bickering going on amongst their supporters. And I thought we were bad.

15 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

Say that out loud, absolutely pish patter.

Any hibs fans know how many tickets you have sold?

Will Police Scotland decide it's PATG at lunchtime as per usual?

We're not playing and I'm close so thinking of heading along to this one.

Please do,your admission dosh will be welcomed

36 minutes ago, Rovers_Lad said:

Please do,your admission dosh will be welcomed

Well answering either of the two questions I originally asked would help bring a little bit of the Black & White pound to help your cash-strapped minnows.

Say that out loud, absolutely pish patter.
Any hibs fans know how many tickets you have sold?
Will Police Scotland decide it's PATG at lunchtime as per usual?
We're not playing and I'm close so thinking of heading along to this one.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt for now but this is perilously close to needing a crowd w**k alert. Mind how you go...

2 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

Well answering either of the two questions I originally asked would help bring a little bit of the Black & White pound to help your cash-strapped minnows.

Although no official announcement it will be PATG in that you,ll be able to pay at the ticket office for a ticket.Then like previous all ticket games instead of saying sit anywhere except any seat which is reservedon it ( season tickets)they,ll tell you  it's allocated seating when in reality you could almost pick your seat

Although no official announcement it will be PATG in that you,ll be able to pay at the ticket office for a ticket.Then like previous all ticket games instead of saying sit anywhere except any seat which is reservedon it ( season tickets)they,ll tell you  it's allocated seating when in reality you could almost pick your seat

He's going to be sitting in the Hibs end. Doubt you'll be able to pick what seat he wants to sit in there..

Would rather sit in the Hibs end as there will probably be a much better atmosphere in there, if not I wouldn't mind sitting in the home end, remember going to Rover v Ross County a few years ago and sat in the home end, manage to keep my composure despite a late double from Stewart Petrie securing a county win.

Would rather sit in the Hibs end as there will probably be a much better atmosphere in there, if not I wouldn't mind sitting in the home end, remember going to Rover v Ross County a few years ago and sat in the home end, manage to keep my composure despite a late double from Stewart Petrie securing a county win.

Couldn't give a shit where you sit, just give us your money.

Archived