Raith v Hibs

I can't see any info on the Rovers site re the Hibs game and what the script is so going on the assumption the home end is PATG. Away end defo looks to be all ticket going by what's on the Hibs site (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7282). No idea if the club will advertise cash gates being available for the away end at the last minute. Think they've only done that when it's been mentioned both ends were all ticket in the first instance. Either keep an eye on the Rovers/Hibs site to see if PATG is an option at the away end in the lead up to KO or alternatively come in the Rovers end.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be pretty surprised if Hibs had sold out the stand, but you'd expect an announcement by now about a limited number of on the day tickets I guess. 

I don't think aside from the cup match last season Hibs have managed much over 2000-2500 at Starks (as low as 600 or so) so would be nice to see them fill the North Stand. 

Hopefully an extra couple of hundred of our scunnered supporters show up too. 

16 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

Well answering either of the two questions I originally asked would help bring a little bit of the Black & White pound to help your cash-strapped minnows.

So, what it's like being "cash strapped?" do tell as your team does have previous.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, Raithie said:

I can't see any info on the Rovers site re the Hibs game and what the script is so going on the assumption the home end is PATG. Away end defo looks to be all ticket going by what's on the Hibs site (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7282). No idea if the club will advertise cash gates being available for the away end at the last minute. Think they've only done that when it's been mentioned both ends were all ticket in the first instance. Either keep an eye on the Rovers/Hibs site to see if PATG is an option at the away end in the lead up to KO or alternatively come in the Rovers end.

http://www.raithrovers.net/28725/match-preview-hibernian-8.htm

2 hours ago, Niall Russell said:

Cheers so unless there's some almighty scramble for tickets at Easter Road today then there will be some patg tomorrow.

Last minute decision and I'll be on my lonesome.  Quite enjoy a day out myself, must do the Kirkcaldy bus tour when I'm through to take in all the sights.

52 minutes ago, Mr Sugden said:

Cheers so unless there's some almighty scramble for tickets at Easter Road today then there will be some patg tomorrow.

Last minute decision and I'll be on my lonesome.  Quite enjoy a day out myself, must do the Kirkcaldy bus tour when I'm through to take in all the sights.

Not PATG in the truest sense of the phrase, buy from the kiosk outside the away end, only PATG is adults in the home end.

4 hours ago, Mr Sugden said:

You can take in all the sights on the north east train.  Only 10 secs of stuff worth viewing. 

Really looking forward to today, without knowing how we'll set up, line-up formation or anything.

Yogi has already hinted that he may end up throwing a youth player in today as well. I can see Coustrain making some sort of appearance today. He also had his team picked on Tuesday with one possibly 2 places that were 50/50 which shows he's not messing around.

Can't see Skacel even making the bench if like Yogi said, Cuthbert is our only injury, obviously forgetting about Scott Robertson.

I'm going to go for an optimistic 1-1

1 minute ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Really looking forward to today, without knowing how we'll set up, line-up formation or anything.

Yogi has already hinted that he may end up throwing a youth player in today as well. I can see Coustrain making some sort of appearance today. He also had his team picked on Tuesday with one possibly 2 places that were 50/50 which shows he's not messing around.

Can't see Skacel even making the bench if like Yogi said, Cuthbert is our only injury, obviously forgetting about Scott Robertson.

I'm going to go for an optimistic 1-1

I think you can class having bandy legs as an injury.

People who arrange a wedding during the fitba season deserve a boot in the pie.  Inconsiderate c***s.

Those pesky kids with their birthdays too! Grrrr

If Rovers ever do well in the Scottish Cup (aye, I know) I'll miss half the games due to my kids birthdays. Bad planning.

Archived