Aberdeen v Motherwell - 15/2/17

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Why do Motherwell bother? What a pointless club. Be as well down for some variety instead of being the premier league bitch club. 

It must hurt that Falkirk have continually failed to reach Motherwell's level for the last 7 years.

Just now, lubo_blaha said:

It must hurt that Falkirk have continually failed to reach Motherwell's level for the last 7 years.

Given Motherwell crowds are dropping  whilst ours continue to rise I'm gonnae assume your talking pish mate 

I have a soft spot for Motherwell, but seeing McGhee take this tanking fills me with joy. It may in fact be washing away a few unpleasant memories. Looking back at it, the grim feeling we all seemed to have when he was Dons manager really was an unpleasant burden to shoulder.

14 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Why do Motherwell bother? What a pointless club. Be as well down for some variety instead of being the premier league bitch club. 

Hahaha, you absolute no-mark.

Thats a shocker of a half time score. 

8 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

You really do think that success at football is measured by the clicking of turnstiles, don't you?

Nah its measured by having your ass handed to you by Aberdeen before HT.

At least Motherwell fans who travelled can be home an hour earlier than they expected to be.

Just now, Gaz FFC said:

Nah its measured by having your ass handed to you by Aberdeen before HT.

At least Motherwell fans who travelled can be home an hour earlier than they expected to be.

I would just leave mate, your making yourself look like a right tube.

Archived