Partick Thistle vs Hamilton Academical

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, accies1874 said:

Can't wait to fight some Thistle fans on that street outside the main stand. That's about it, to be honest.

Bring yer dinner cunto x

EEFD73FF-2A4D-4822-827F-0A87F1D3FAA4-185-00000002AF3635DB_tmp.png.eaca5d051ceeff2c23a595b9914ab142.png36F55DD9-CBB4-401C-A7CF-35C372026F64-185-00000004B719B4F8_tmp.png.3064ad26a60020154c7bbcc2050761e7.png

34 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

The game's on Bet365 for anyone who can't make it tomorrow. You need to be a member to stream it.

It's not on their live streaming schedule. And even if it was, this would only apply to outside the UK anyway. I've never seen a Scottish Premiership game streamed on a betting site in this country.

1 minute ago, Nightmare said:

It's not on their live streaming schedule. And even if it was, this would only apply to outside the UK anyway. I've never seen a Scottish Premiership game streamed on a betting site in this country.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/961752/LiveStream/

6 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

That'll be a link to the live 2D updates graphic they have that says things like "dangerous attack" or "corner".

As I said, it's not on their list of live streaming events tomorrow, and no Scottish Premiership games ever are.

Just now, Nightmare said:

That'll be a link to the live 2D updates graphic they have that says things like "dangerous attack" or "corner".

As I said, it's not on their list of live streaming events tomorrow, and no Scottish Premiership games ever are.

Aye, you're right. Just checked another Premiership game and it's directing you to the same page and as you say there's nothing on their schedule.

Tbf, I've used that 365 graphic for updates on games I haven't been able to make and where there are no streams available. It's not too bad, just like an incredibly basic Football Manager.

I'd rather follow that than listen to Open All Mics - nothing worse than having to suffer through the horrendous patter merchants on there, trying to resist the urge to turn it off in case Chick Young shouts that your team have scored a goal.

Also, if you're remotely competent at working a VPN then you can pay a fiver and the quality of the Jagzone feed is cracking. I work away during the week most weeks so used it for the St J midweek game a couple of weeks back and other than the fact it was Full Metal St Johnstone (which has been discussed to death elsewhere) the standard of the audio / video was well worth it.

Archived