Partick Thistle vs Hamilton Academical

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not to worry. We have Celtic, Aberdeen. Hearts and Sevco up next. 12 points in the bag right there.[emoji33]

We will be bottom after the next 4 games & that's where we'll stay.

Am I f**k spending hard-earned money to go to Parkhead next week with still more than 1/2 a team out to watch us roll over & get hammered.

Spineless, toothless & going down.

f**k off Canning.

MacKninnon seemed to be the only one who cared for Accies. The team weren't on the same page for the whole game. Luckily for us, we were only utterly useless for 45 minutes. The play improved when Doolan came on but the game changed when Erskine came on. You could tell they were both chomping at the bit. When they play well alongside each other we usually get goals and that was the difference today. Hamilton never really looked too threatening and there was no heart. Whether that's down to the players or the manager I'm not sure but good result for us anyway.

Great to see Erskine back. Really turned the game for us and it was a delight to see Doolan's brace of headers.

After that dreadful first half I'm well chuffed with that showing and second half result.

Bring on the Jambos :angel

Great win that. Should have been 3 really but for Lindsay having absolutely no idea how to kick a football with his right foot. Accies never looked like scoring. MacKinnon, for all that he's an angry hatchet man, at least seemed to give a f**k. Other than him no one in their team looked bothered. Willie Collum was his usual self. My favourite was when Amoo kicked the ball out but claimed he'd been pulled back, so Collum gave us a corner...

With any luck we'll be able to pull away from the bottom 2 even more in the next few weeks.

First half was as awful a game of football as I've seen, probably surpassing the St Johnstone shambles.

The shape and selection in the first half was wrong. Archie rectified this during the half by switching to 3-5-2 and then at half time by bringing Dools on - good management. 

Dools and Erskine changed the game, and helped us transition from defence to attack far more effectively than those they replaced. Azeez and Amoo serve a purpose but neither were at the races today. Edwards too is an increasingly frustrating player to watch for me.

Big win.

That was fucking awful. No heart, no creativity and nothing from Canning to give any confidence. Imrie having a go at a fan sums it all up. If anyone thinks we'll stay up then they're deluded.

Imagine having the cheek to argue with a punter - me- when you have just put in your 27th consecutive dreadful performance. He sums up what is worst about Accies. Contributes hee haw but is guaranteed selection.

First half was utterly dreadful, second half pretty good after we went 3-5-2 and brought on Doolan and Erskine.

That's an absolutely brutal stretch of games coming up for Accies, so hopefully in the next few weeks we can pull away from them & ICT.

Archived