PENICUICK V ROB ROY SCOTTISH CUP

cloughy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think rabs may be taking three buses Saturday.
Players officials
Normal big supporters bus
And probably another.

Guess the guy who runs the bus will be trying to get numbers early this week.

Will also be a good few in cars.

Not sure if buses booked in anywhere or just right to ground.

Looking forward to it may the best team win!

For me it's the biggest game of the season. Looking at the draw you could be lucky and get a team in the next round that may not be as strong as Penicuik. Then anything can happen.

The league we will be playing catch up in April with cancellations at guys meadow. Saturday, midweek games not ideal for players that's carrying long term knocks.

Plus the bonus of two other cup runs

1 hour ago, rednblack said:

Think rabs may be taking three buses Saturday.
Players officials
Normal big supporters bus
And probably another.

Guess the guy who runs the bus will be trying to get numbers early this week.

Will also be a good few in cars.

Not sure if buses booked in anywhere or just right to ground.

Looking forward to it may the best team win!

Not a bad travelling support by sounds of things. Fair play to the guys for getting behind their team!!

I'm coming up from Newcastle for this one . Came up for the Musselburgh game a few weeks ago and bloody inspection at half eight in the morning called game off - should have given it a wee bit more time as it was raining. 

Hopefully with weather forecast Penicuik ground ok.

1 hour ago, cloughy said:

For me it's the biggest game of the season. Looking at the draw you could be lucky and get a team in the next round that may not be as strong as Penicuik. Then anything can happen.

The league we will be playing catch up in April with cancellations at guys meadow. Saturday, midweek games not ideal for players that's carrying long term knocks.

Plus the bonus of two other cup runs

Don't think we will get cancellations in april at guy's meadow mate. Plus we are already ahead in games compared to others. I don't see playing catch up being a major problem.

Forecast is half decent so here's hoping penicuik pitch will be fine. Noticed a comment being made about them being a bigger more physical side maybe along the mould of hurlford .

Don't think we will get cancellations in april at guy's meadow mate. Plus we are already ahead in games compared to others. I don't see playing catch up being a major problem.

Forecast is half decent so here's hoping penicuik pitch will be fine. Noticed a comment being made about them being a bigger more physical side maybe along the mould of hurlford .

Red . April is when the mid week games start after clocks go forward. 9 league games remain and still in 3 cups. Start of March you will still have 9 league games remaining and still in the hat for 2 or 3 cups. Lots of games Ahead if the good run of form continues. I Am sure maxi will want to do well in all competitions. Hope not to many players booked Easter holidays abroad [emoji12]

Their are big hard physical players at Rob Roy, I am sure the manager has that covered. [emoji15]

Information for Rob Roy Supporters travelling to Penicuik.
Bus and car parking is available on street on Carlops Road, John Street, Wilson Street and Jackson Street. All are a short walking distance to the park. Please note that the police have advised that they will be monitoring the area to ensure safe and legal parking and will take action especially for double parked vehicles in Jackson Street.
In accordance with our Ground Regulations Alcohol is not permitted within the ground and Midlothian Council byelaws prohibit the consumption of alcohol in the streets and surrounding areas.
Anyone requiring details of pubs/clubs etc pre match please feel free to ask.

Archived