What is happening at Coldstream????

Being an avid support of eos I can't help but notice that Coldstream seem to be going threw a canny few players again this year?? And I've just noticed that there mighty top scorer coco Crawford has left the club what's happening can anyone shed any light what's going there Davidson seems as if he can't keep a settled team or even squad 

54 minutes ago, bangers n mash said:

Being an avid support of eos I can't help but notice that Coldstream seem to be going threw a canny few players again this year?? And I've just noticed that there mighty top scorer coco Crawford has left the club what's happening can anyone shed any light what's going there Davidson seems as if he can't keep a settled team or even squad 

going down the pan like eos then shame really! Used to be in full flow, whilst I have your attention heed can you shed any light on the going ons at Coldstream? Club like Coldstream should really be looking to go junior or lowland but current form think they'd struggle big time, and looking at league table at how many goals they have conceded is very poor and that's with wally in goal too

going down the pan like eos then shame really! Used to be in full flow, whilst I have your attention heed can you shed any light on the going ons at Coldstream? Club like Coldstream should really be looking to go junior or lowland but current form think they'd struggle big time, and looking at league table at how many goals they have conceded is very poor and that's with wally in goal too

You have my attention coz she's watching call the midwife :lol: I could shed some light, but it's an open forum and my mummy always said if you've nowt nice to say, don't say owt at all  ;) you're right about the EOS though,it's rapidly going down hill. Still a decent standard of fitba for the borders teams, but the big 3 must be racking their brains in how to get the fuck out. Only decent carrot is the winners get a Scottish Cup place (+shippy and Coldstream). The LL has fucked it up, but that's progress for you. My personal opinion for the likes of clubs like Coldstream would be to go Junior, just couldn't see the club going LL as an experience they'd enjoy 

I don't know what's happening at Coldsteam but I know what's NOT happening- Heed buying a roond! :P

I miss going to places like Home Park. This Scottish League lark's shite like- still, we're trying our best to get back to the LL ;)

10 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I don't know what's happening at Coldsteam but I know what's NOT happening- Heed buying a roond! :P

I miss going to places like Home Park. This Scottish League lark's shite like- still, we're trying our best to get back to the LL ;)

You'll get a strawberry thick shake frae across the road and like it ya hoor ye ;) 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived