Celtic V St Maureen

Romeo

Should be a routine demolition of St Mirren, but in saying that St Mirren might end up making it more of a slog by defending like a team of international defenders on the day.

I do fear the worst for Shull's breeks though.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

I'm going to cheer the Saints along of course we will get beat, however might see Mallan or Morgan take a great shoot between the sticks. We also have pace up front. Was a bit down when I seen the draw but hey hoo I'm going to enjoy the day no matter what. How much is a taxi from central to  Parkhead?  

just get train from central to brid....

about a tenner if you flag one down

1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

That's the spirit Shull, NO FUCKING SURRENDER! them walls won't guard themselves. :lol:

I have seen plenty demolitions.

Also, seen a few happy & glorious wins.

Always hopeful.

2 minutes ago, shull said:

I have seen plenty demolitions.

Also, seen a few happy & glorious wins.

Always hopeful.

Ah Love street stadium was a glorious lady in her day, I still miss it when passing through Paisley. An end to an era and happy memories in Barshaw Park when Celtic won the league there on the last day of the season. :)

St Mirrens form has improved of late has it not? Could be a tricky tie and then again might be a slaughter.

After seeing ICT get an almighty pumping from a celtic team that didn't even look like it moved out of first gear, I  feel I'm qualified to say "saints better not score first or they could end up conceding a record amount of goals" 

celtic were pure class at the w-end, and played the game in a way the rest of us can only hope to see from our teams. What a team they are right now, they even make Broon look good. 

Very best of luck to the saints, I say that because they are going to need it to keep the score down. 

On 2/15/2017 at 23:48, hellbhoy said:

Could be a tricky tie and then again might be a slaughter.

On 2/16/2017 at 06:13, P475 said:

Very best of luck to the saints, I say that because they are going to need it to keep the score down. 

I don't think any of us (Shull aside) are labouring under any illusions here. It'd take a monumental effort on our part to keep the margin lower than three. :unsure:

I just don't want an absolute shoeing, because we need all the confidence we can get.

9 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

I don't think any of us (Shull aside) are labouring under any illusions here. It'd take a monumental effort on our part to keep the margin lower than three. :unsure:

I just don't want an absolute shoeing, because we need all the confidence we can get.

I hope it's a single dodgy goal at best St Mirren lose by at worst for the Buddies, I spent most of my teenage years in Paisley with St Mirren supporting mates around Barshaw Park area.

I hope it's a single dodgy goal at best St Mirren lose by at worst for the Buddies, I spent most of my teenage years in Paisley with St Mirren supporting mates around Barshaw Park area.

I was brought up a stones throw from Barsham Park.

9 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

I was brought up a stones throw from Barsham Park.

I used to peddle all the way from Pollok just about everyday up the Glasgow Road from Crookston Road to hang about at the BMX bit and when it got dark I'd hang about behind the Grammar School on Howard Street. Seen some severely mangled bodies from people trying to do airiels on the 6ft quarter pipe. :lol:

Archived