Celtic V St Maureen

Romeo

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, glenburn bud said:

Worst possible draw for us but should be a decent pay day. Take the cash move on and hope it's not a cricket score.

I suppose it will be a decent pay day. But only 25,000 there yesterday for a Premiership club, probably looking at about 18,000 for St Mirren.

This thread has started well, then.

'Maureens' is terrible. 1) Mirren is already a girl's name, and 2) there's nothing insulting about being a girl. Just get rid.

14 hours ago, glenburn bud said:

Worst possible draw for us but should be a decent pay day. Take the cash move on and hope it's not a cricket score.

Basically this. We simply aren't going to even come close to getting a result here, so I'm, just hoping that we 1) we've not been relegated by the time this game comes and 2) it doesn't wreck any confidence we might have left for the relegation battle.

Image result for celtic fan shite

I'd say it was the second worst draw we could have hoped for with the worst being Aberdeen away because we would have a 3-4 hour trip to make and would lose comfortably anyway. 

Knowing Sky Sports we have a good chance of picking up an extra £80,000 right away but that wasn't my main priority.

I'd have even risked playing against Rangers at home or any other team home or away with the chance of getting to the semis and then a guaranteed windfall.

We must have the best cup form in the country though? 

I'm going to cheer the Saints along of course we will get beat, however might see Mallan or Morgan take a great shoot between the sticks. We also have pace up front. Was a bit down when I seen the draw but hey hoo I'm going to enjoy the day no matter what. How much is a taxi from central to  Parkhead?  

20 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

We'll be up there, but Celtic won their only other domestic cup and have yet to lose in this one, so I'd say they've got the edge there :lol:

Having a quick swatch at results it seems Celtic have lost 2 in their last 10 domestic cup ties (Rangers and Ross County) and we have lost 1 (Hamilton). Just hand us the trophy and European football now.

Would be glorious if we could destroy this treble though. Looking like the worst season in our history and one of Celtic's best, imagine the seethe. 

Archived