Aberdeen vs Partick Thistle

cilitbang

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the weekend of my sisters birthday so will be heading home for the game! My enthusiasm is increasing with each win of ours, but runs have to end somewhere and I'd really rather it wasn't this game.

I can console myself that I'll probably head to Hampden for the semi either way, if prices are reasonable. I've been to plenty Queens Park games this year, and Kingsley at Hampden is too much of a box office draw to miss.

On 20/02/2017 at 22:24, Reid said:

The CC bus is running 3 coaches. All full.

Fourth one added apparently.  Hopefully the members get the best coach :rolleyes:

Looking forward to this hopefully get close to a 1000 Jags fans there. 

Shadow team to play in Dundee?

40 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Fourth one added apparently.  Hopefully the members get the best coach :rolleyes:

Looking forward to this hopefully get close to a 1000 Jags fans there. 

Shadow team to play in Dundee?

Hope so. Not sharing the bus with part-timers.

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

What kind of partick crowd can we expect on Sunday?

Decent given it's a quarter final or Sunday 3pm a bit of a killer?

The club are providing free buses for the three main bus branches, and apparently the City Centre bus already has 3 fully booked and a 4th filling up. So you're talking something like 200 from CC branch, without even considering the Northwest or Jordanhill ones. I'd guess around 750 all in, but could be way off.

44 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Absolute stick on that Aberdeen score from a corner on Sunday after 20 terrible efforts from them tonight.

Considine knocked us out one of the cups from a corner not too long ago... :unsure:

Couldn't get the annual leave off from work, gutted. Suspect my productivity is going to take a shafting circa 2.45PM on Sunday...

Archived