Arbroath vs Stirling Albion

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

Move Hamilton to left back and get Little in the middle with Smyth. Start Skelly on the left and replace Ferns with Prunty/McCallum. Hopefully Forfar drop points again.

Nope, Little comes in for Smyth, Hodge at LB, but the rest fair enough

Was not impressed with Hodge yesterday kept giving the ball away and his positional sense at LB was poor kept getting caught in no mans land.Hester for LB.....well nobody saw Gold as a full back :).Hope we keep up the clinical finishing of yesterday.

Was not impressed with Hodge yesterday kept giving the ball away and his positional sense at LB was poor kept getting caught in no mans land.Hester for LB.....well nobody saw Gold as a full back [emoji4].Hope we keep up the clinical finishing of yesterday.

Thought he was a more effective left back than midfielder.

Arbroath -2
So has Ferns been found out already then?

No. Despite Lichtie23s bizarre obsession with the guy he's been decent on the whole.

Poor yesterday though so someone else should get a chance next week, although it would be very tempting to put him up against Fraser Wright....

Is your defence really that bad that you think you're in for a pumping here?

No. Despite Lichtie23s bizarre obsession with the guy he's been decent on the whole.

Poor yesterday though so someone else should get a chance next week, although it would be very tempting to put him up against Fraser Wright....

Is your defence really that bad that you think you're in for a pumping here?

I'm pretty sure your are the only person who thinks he has been "decent"

I'm pretty sure your are the only person who thinks he has been "decent"

I'm most certainly not.

I'm pretty sure you're the only guy that thinks he's been anywhere near as bad as you make out, I've had discussions with quite a few folk from here about it and it's absolutely baffling.

He's not been brilliant by any means but he's barely looked any better or worse than anybody else, if he wasn't just in the door as a new signing and being overly scrutinised nothing would be getting said about him by yourself.

For what it's worth I've not been overly impressed with Hodge so far, he's done a job and I think he'll be a good squad player....

But I just couldn't bring myself to have some sort of personal online crusade slaughtering him. He's one of our players after all and we're supposed to be supporters supporting these guys, what you hope to achieve by singling the guy out every week and giving him grief is absolutely beyond me.

For what it's worth I've not been overly impressed with Hodge so far, he's done a job and I think he'll be a good squad player....

But I just couldn't bring myself to have some sort of personal online crusade slaughtering him. He's one of our players after all and we're supposed to be supporters supporting these guys, what you hope to achieve by singling the guy out every week and giving him grief is absolutely beyond me.

As you done with Mutch?

Archived