Arbroath vs Stirling Albion

We were awful in 2nd half, our home record lately is terrible, wasting far to many chances, afraid Campbell has to take a bit of blame with substitutions, Little is not a right back, would of preferred to see Smyth there or even Malin or kader, taking Linn off was again the wrong decision, he wasn't great but can always produce something, Wasn't a penalty for me at end, defender wanted it more, shouldn't even be discussing penalty tho, ferns should of scored, he has had enough chances to prove and isn't good enough, 

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Bogs_Dollox said:

LOLOLOL

Did you lot not get pumped from Berwick,another point nearer you lot who appear to be in shiting it mode.

Shoud've had it wrapped up in the 1st half but we were poor in the 2nd but we weren't hepled by the wind deciding too blow a gale in our faces in the 2nd but we were poor tbh,thank f..ck for Steven Doris.Still another point nearer the teuchters on a positive note.

1 point closer than we were at the start of the day, hopefully the start of a wobble from Forfar.

we were ok the first half, should've had 2 or 3 at least, 2nd half we didn't really get going but still could've won it. Didn't really see any issue with the back 4 and although I might get a bit stick here I actually think Bobby has been poor for weeks, Ferns not really my type of player at all, would rather the young lad got a run. 

Did you lot not get pumped from Berwick,another point nearer you lot who appear to be in shiting it mode.
Shoud've had it wrapped up in the 1st half but we were poor in the 2nd but we weren't hepled by the wind deciding too blow a gale in our faces in the 2nd but we were poor tbh,thank f..ck for Steven Doris.Still another point nearer the teuchters on a positive note.

It's positive we're closer but f**k me man we're making this hard. Can we no just play all our remaining games away?

Seem to think the chances will just keep coming when we're at Gayfield. Used up all our luck in the Berwick game

[emoji23] mind the gap

Can someone tell me whether Bobby took a knock or if that was tactical?
Seemed a poor decision from Dick if it were the latter. Doris gave it his all as usual. Think a draw was a fair result after fading badly in second half

Can someone tell me whether Bobby took a knock or if that was tactical?
Seemed a poor decision from Dick if it were the latter. Doris gave it his all as usual. Think a draw was a fair result after fading badly in second half

Tactical I think

Hadn't had a great second half but he's capable of a match winning run or moment should play 90 every week, well unless he's had a mare or whatever but he'd had a good first half

I, for one, am absolutely shocked Omar Kader shat out a challenge

Was more Whatleys fault, Whatley was running on to it, Kader left it to him, it wasn't a challenge with another player. Just two of them stuttering about and not taking charge of the ball.

Stirling player ran right through the middle of them at full pace leaving them miles behind. We'd just had a corner too so everybody else was up the park and McCord on his arse after that tackle.

Great finish mind but f**k sake it should've been dealt with comfortably.

after little went to right back second half we were so disjointed all over our back 4 . fearns is a joke dc must really have a look at his self regarding fearns or does he see something us fans cant

You need to be constructive in your criticism

2 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

I, for one, am absolutely shocked Omar Kader shat out a challenge

Omar is one frustrating player to watch and yeah him bottling out of a challenge led to their goal,Prunty did hee-haw today it just aint happening for him at Arbroath although i keep hoping it will for him.

A wasted opportunity to close the gap a bit more on Forfar. We really should be winning our home games against teams who are struggling at the bottom end of the league and if we can't then we don't deserve promotion. We need to start scoring goals, Steven Doris needs more support, he can't do it all by himself.

We didn't create that many chances although we were unlucky in the first half when the ball would not cross the line but hit the goalkeeper or defenders on the line. 

Agree that Ferns is a waste of a jersey and that the subs were again unusual. 

For a change I thought the ref was the best we've seen for a while, he wasn't whistle happy and tried to keep the game flowing.

A wasted opportunity to close the gap a bit more on Forfar. We really should be winning our home games against teams who are struggling at the bottom end of the league and if we can't then we don't deserve promotion. We need to start scoring goals, Steven Doris needs more support, he can't do it all by himself.
We didn't create that many chances although we were unlucky in the first half when the ball would not cross the line but hit the goalkeeper or defenders on the line. 
Agree that Ferns is a waste of a jersey and that the subs were again unusual. 
For a change I thought the ref was the best we've seen for a while, he wasn't whistle happy and tried to keep the game flowing.

Ref stopped the game at any opportunity available to him. No added time in the first half too which was also ridiculous.

Not enough in the second half considering the subs and the length of time he stopped it for, there was also a bizarre moment where there keeper took about a minute to take a GK and the ref done f**k all about it.

I'm also convinced that was a penalty kick, Omar got his foot to the all and got scythed down afterwards. Also thought McCord should've had a FK before their goal.

All in all though the game was there for us and we just never got to the level we're capable of.

fearns is a joke dc must really have a look at his self regarding fearns or does he see something us fans cant

Pace young Steven The Bruce, your fellow team mate has pace. Managers look at this and think "if only we can mould him into being better on the ball" and give it a try but obviously, as yet, they can't.

The guy is horrendous and will be bobbing about in the Juniors soon.

but everybody kens ur a bottler and a keyboard warrior still a pile o shite in forthbank were you were standing when fearns offered you a square go so away back to stirling get your night night bottle and your dummy put your pampers on in case you shit yourself opps forgot you always do

Archived