Dundee v The Rangers

3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

A quick Google and Wiki search shows we played you at Dens on 27/10/09 in the League Cup which is when Rangers were "effectively run by Lloyds Banking Group" with debts of between £25-30m.

Possibly the pre season friendly that Bomber the bigot organised?

ETA- 31/07/13

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had a look on wikipedia (yes, I know). It was a League Cup game in October 2009, 3-1 to the currants. Griffiths did score a lovely free kick and McKenzie scored an og. Not sure if that was the game originally mentioned or not, but it's the one I was thinking of.

As for Sunday - don't think we will get a better chance to beat them, which means we will arse it up by conceding another 93rd minute goal to either blow a slender lead or lose heart-breakingly after 85 minutes of backs to the wall defending...

They're shite, but we're a lot worse. Hopefully we actually get something here though, I'm sick fed up of losing to these c***s.

If someone could kidnap Harry Forrester before the match and lock him in a cupboard that'd be much appreciated 

2 hours ago, johnnydun said:

1-1 possibly? Gallagher for us and Peralta for them.

I'd originally thought it was that game until I remembered I wasn't at it.

Incidentally, the boy Peralta was the guy that was shot dead in Honduras. Just thought I'd lower the mood with that nugget of information there.

18 hours ago, Dee Man said:

When the original Rangers were having their financial woes I stood at the end of the Derry waving a twenty quid note at their fans. A copper told me to stop and when I asked him if he was going to charge me with waving money he told me he would have me done for "attempting to incite a riot" :lol:

Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant

1 minute ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Dundee not lost at home since October rangers will need to score 2 goals to win.

Unless we don't score any in which case you'll only need one. 

However, if we score two then Rangers will require three.

In a way we are already winners and always will be.

Twice, as Dundee fans, have been asked to dip into our pockets and save our club, first the Dee4Life campaign then the Deefiant season, with a hefty points deduction, we stepped up to the mark and our club marches on. This to me highlights that not only can we all rave about how much our club means to us we can back it up by literally putting our money where our mouths are. 

Rangers fans let their club die.

This highlights the shitebaggery and piss and wind they spout. They say they are "bears" and love their club, but when asked to prove it, they all hide and tell us "Scottish football is shite anyways!" Just all pretend fans following a fake club.

Dundee fc, already winning.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Unless we don't score any in which case you'll only need one. 

However, if we score two then Rangers will require three.

Never mind your probability. Remember, Warburton's not in charge any more.

It pains me to say it but come on the (Fun)Dees.

12 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Who's the linesmen tomorrow? I'm ready, I hope they are.

Maybe try a different approach and compliment them on their lino skills to see if they respond to the flattery with a couple of generous decisions.

"Haw linesman, you are having a fantastic game and are easily the best official I've seen this season".

Try it. We're desperate.

Archived