Dundee v The Rangers

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 13 February 2017 at 20:50, (._.) said:

A genuine shout for you would be the Ambassador. I've no idea if they'd take you though. Ever since the Aberdeen wrecked the place, the trade has died on its arse on game days.

Aberdeen you say? I thought only Rangers supporters did this sort of thing and every other clubs supporters were cuddly little craicsters ? Sure it wasn't **** masquerading as Aberdeen fans?

We used to drink in there before games. Handy for parking and not too far to walk. 

Murty altered the formation on Sunday during the game, I wonder if we'll line up with two upfront for this one?

Fods

Tav, Wilson, Clint, Wallace (if fit) or Hodson

McKay, Hyndman, Halliday, Forrester

Garner, Kenny

11 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I'm going out with a few mates from work for this, Clep Bar, the game and then a Sunday Sash.

Hopefully the football doesn't ruin the day and the Dees can beat the ****.

^^^Big team found^^^

1 hour ago, kevthedee said:

Dundee to win with a 96th min goal,followed by me running the length of the derry to give the maggots the joey Barton(crotch pointing) gtf.

When the original Rangers were having their financial woes I stood at the end of the Derry waving a twenty quid note at their fans. A copper told me to stop and when I asked him if he was going to charge me with waving money he told me he would have me done for "attempting to incite a riot" :lol:

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

When the original Rangers were having their financial woes I stood at the end of the Derry waving a twenty quid note at their fans. A copper told me to stop and when I asked him if he was going to charge me with waving money he told me he would have me done for "attempting to incite a riot" :lol:

When did we play you during our financial woes ? 

26 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

PC Murdoch taking no shit.

47 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

When did we play you during our financial woes ? 

Unfortunately I don't know the date off the top of my head but from memory it was just as things were just starting to go tits up. 

Thank you.

17 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

When did we actually play Dundee before or coinciding with our issues in 2012 though ? 

A quick Google and Wiki search shows we played you at Dens on 27/10/09 in the League Cup which is when Rangers were "effectively run by Lloyds Banking Group" with debts of between £25-30m.

Archived