Dundee v The Rangers

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Watching the game back and the goal Rangers scored looks pretty weird wonder if Bain should've done better. Convinced that was a penalty too.

Mark O'Hara also has some fair amount of plukes.

Thought at the time it took a deflection as (from where I sit,directly behind) it seemed to move a lot in the air.

Watching the game back and the goal Rangers scored looks pretty weird wonder if Bain should've done better. Convinced that was a penalty too.

Mark O'Hara also has some fair amount of plukes.

Didnt want to bring it up in the midst of a great win, however.... Bain seems to anticipate a shot to his right and takes a step before the shot is on its way and is completely out of position. It was saveable really.

I think the groundsman at Dens park played a blinder. Putting those mad masonic lines on the pitch most certainly confused the The Rangers players and put them off their game. [emoji38]
Well done the Dees, stuck the boot right in while they were down. [emoji3]

Best pitch in the league.

3 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

Didnt want to bring it up in the midst of a great win, however.... Bain seems to anticipate a shot to his right and takes a step before the shot is on its way and is completely out of position. It was saveable really.

Having watched it back, I disagree with this. It's not easy to see on the normal angle but when you see it from behind the goal, it looks like Julen gets the slightest touch on it which redirects the shot slow enough to reduce his reaction time (i.e. it wouldn't have been clear to him that the ball had changed flight) but also change the course of the ball significantly. 

I've found it pretty frustrating that the pundits didn't even arse themselves to slow it down and actually analyse it.

Mind when fans of the dead club were giving it the 'sink us, we'll sink' hysterical nonsense?
How did they propose to 'sink' other clubs? For what reason? And how is that going?

The claim was that if they went bust (as they did) then the rest were fecked without their money as a source. The Record happily ran headlines that 6 clubs would be out of business by the following season.

They were also going to not turn up for away games, again bringing the rest of us to our financial knees (in ****** blood I presume).

All shite. They still think they are the multi million spending club Murray ran in the 90s via illegal tax schemes rather than a financially burst Frankenstein run by a convicted fraudster.

17 minutes ago, harry94 said:

Having watched it back, I disagree with this. It's not easy to see on the normal angle but when you see it from behind the goal, it looks like Julen gets the slightest touch on it which redirects the shot slow enough to reduce his reaction time (i.e. it wouldn't have been clear to him that the ball had changed flight) but also change the course of the ball significantly. 

I've found it pretty frustrating that the pundits didn't even arse themselves to slow it down and actually analyse it.

That c**t along with the commentator would have been too busy celebrating. It was all about The Rangers with him of that there was no doubt. Probably out giving the Derry the GIRUY . 

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Mind when fans of the dead club were giving it the 'sink us, we'll sink' hysterical nonsense?

How did they propose to 'sink' other clubs? For what reason? And how is that going?

Apart from the cup game at Tannadice (where they got hilariously pumped), did they actually boycott any away games like they promised?

3 minutes ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

Apart from the cup game at Tannadice (where they got hilariously pumped), did they actually boycott any away games like they promised?

I don't recall them doing so. The scummy morons continued to infect towns across Scotland (and indeed still so sadly). It's funny that they think they keep Scottish football alive but fans of every other team (except one) would be delighted if the vermin that is the Sevco support didn't turn to their ground. I'd be ecstatic if not a single Sevco supporter ever set foot in East End Park again. Luckily it appears that, barring an unfortunate cup draw, there won't be any of their filth in out ground for many years.

2 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Watching the game back and the goal Rangers scored looks pretty weird wonder if Bain should've done better. 

How very dare you even suggest that a shot from Joe Garner is anything other than unstoppable!  You have to hand it to the Rangers fans singing Gararner's name like he is someone special.  

Seriously, £1.7 million.  That's got to be one of the worse value signings ever.  At least Tore Andre Flo was bought with other people's money!

Archived