Dundee v The Rangers

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

Aye mate, it's fucking desperation stakes, praying for a point at Dens, that's where we're at! We'll stick with it though.Aw the best Rab.

And there it is. The sense of entitlement. This is why everyone fucking hates you. Well that and the fact you are all violent, disgusting bigots. 

You should be praying for a point at Dens, that would be a fantastic result for that Rangers side. 

7 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

It's been an open secret that Rangers defence when put under pressure is pish - what surprised me though was the complete lack of fight in your team - only Miller looked like he wanted to win - the rest . . .

...are simply not the best.

1 hour ago, StandFree03 said:

Everything Bennett posts is utter eye-rape or tonguing tedi's arsehole TBH. He has been the only one of the creepy cowardly *** c***s to show face though.

They'll be along soon once they see me posting ;)

Is this acceptable on P and B these days?

Davie got banned for posting something similar...

Just in and a bit bleary, decent trip up the road, despite the result. We lost it first half, shocking defending again for both goals, their 2nd looked a proper joke. Miles better 2nd half, great strike from Garner! Could we have taken a point? Aye and it would have been deserved!
Did The Dee's take the points over the 90? Aye they did. No complaints.

Being truthful to yourself, a fairer reflection on that game would have been if we had got another.

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I hope every Dee has a fantastic Monday and remembers to tell every *** to get it right up them.

Just been in to congratulate @Rich Dee Biscuit.

Mondays when you've beaten either clarty cheek really are fab.

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I hope every Dee has a fantastic Monday and remembers to tell every *** to get it right up them.

I am having a great day thanks! I work for a company with previous Rangers connections and a lot of Rangers "fans".

They are all telling my smug face that they are "not bothered" and the usual "Scottish football is pish anyway".

I would disagree though, they are bothered and Scottish football is great.

Pleasing.8).

8 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I am having a great day thanks! I work for a company with previous Rangers connections and a lot of Rangers "fans".

They are all telling my smug face that they are "not bothered" and the usual "Scottish football is pish anyway".

Pleasing.8).

It  could will get even better if  when they fail to get the European spot they so desperately need. 

23 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Pleasing.8).

they were too busy celebrating chelsea's win to care

8 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Good to see Hartley has spent a bit of time on P&B this week and took on board the advice of everyone telling him to go for it. I'm sure someone mentioned getting Holt on the free kicks as well - great shout, that man.

We need to take that same level of performance into the game against Celtic in a couple of weeks. Clearly they are nowhere near as shite as Rangers but they are not used to teams taking the game to them. Got to be worth a shot.

Yes, Holt free kicks at QoS and it shouldn't have taken Hateleys performances for Holt to be given the role.

This is why i'm called the non deluded one my friend.

Thank you.

Speaking of set piece delivery - was Holt not an established and quite proficient taker of free kicks for QotS? Don't know why we don't let him near them when it's favourable for a left footer. Might just have his goal against Rangers for them clouding my mind admittedly.

Thanks Hartley for listening to me and giving it a go. It's nice to be valued.

1 hour ago, K.T said:

I hope each and every *** is having a terrible Monday.

I am. Although it has to be said I am having a better Day today than I did yesterday. Drinking heavily the night before Rangers play away from home is never a good idea. The hangover just makes everything seem a helluva lot worse.

Rangers forums are in meltdown which I find baffling. Why are they so shocked? This had been coming and being perfectly honest it will get a helluva lot worse before it gets better. If it gets better.

Dundee are a decent team and we have seen recently that Rangers have struggled against far poorer teams than Dundee. Good luck to them as they thoroughly deserved the win and if anything the score line flattered Rangers. We were well beaten.

At this particular time Rangers need strong leadership from the boardroom, from those managing the first team and from the players on the pitch. From the outside looking in it appears Kenny Miller is the only one who really cares. Sad state of affairs but we are where we are.

I ve read a few who won't be renewing season tickets. I don't get this at all. I buy my season ticket to support the club and so I can go and back the team regardless of whether they are winning or losing . In fact it is more important to back them through the bad times. Too many Rangers supporters were brought up knowing only success. If nothing else this is a test of their support. Walk away now and they simply don't deserve a team to support!!

21 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

It  could will get even better if  when they fail to get the European spot they so desperately need. 

What will be desperate is if we are in 4th spot and relying on Celtic to win the treble to get European football. 

And yes I know we are not guaranteed 4th

Archived