• Created
  • Last Reply

The Ghost

• First Team
  •  
  • The Ghost
  • First Team
  • 490 posts

Dundee have been fortunate with their goals and are not a good team. We have players capable of producing a bit of skill to break them down. A wee half time bet on the draw at 11/2 looks good to me. I'd be happy with that at this stage and we'll see who in the team has the stomach for a fight.

Image result for morrissey gif

And how much would he cost us?

He's Derry'ed oot his nut m8. I'd firmly expect him to tell you to do one after we finally accepted your £40 million and Dembele for him.

And then he'd crunch Brendan Rodgers in the board room. Much like he ended Miller today, seen here:

a6b3cb7da3649a02ed00a1d897becab2.jpg

The Ghost

• First Team
  •  
  • photo-thumb-84666.jpg
  • First Team
  • 490 posts

Posted 5 hours ago · Report post

Dundee have been fortunate with their goals and are not a good team. We have players capable of producing a bit of skill to break them down. A wee half time bet on the draw at 11/2 looks good to me. I'd be happy with that at this stage and we'll see who in the team has the stomach for a fight.

morrisey6.gif

Please stop posting morrissey gifs and pictures.

Ta

I've not seen anything from the game (aside from Murty's wee rollypolly) but I can imagine that the stadium would have been absolutely jumping.

The atmosphere there the day you won the league is probably the best I've ever experienced at a football match. I know everyone talks about Tynecastle, but Dens is a massively underrated ground. I hope the Derry never changes.

Is Bennet the only *** who has posted after the game? I suppose you have to give him some credit for not hiding like the rest of the slavering, creepy cowardly *** wankers. 

GIRUY 

3 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Is Bennet the only *** who has posted after the game? I suppose you have to give him some credit for not hiding like the rest of the slavering, creepy cowardly *** wankers. 

GIRUY 

He'd have been better staying away, he's added absolutely nothing to the thread as usual.

Archived