Next Rangers Manager

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, blackislekillie said:

To manage worse players than they have at their current clubs? I think both of them will go on to manage elsewhere and for more money. The Rangers isn't that place IMO. A toxic mess of a club.

I think you're extremely naive if you don't think a massive jump in salary would be the deciding factor in a manager's decision.

I would shovel shite to treble my salary, which is quite an accurate analogy.

4 minutes ago, blackislekillie said:

To manage worse players than they have at their current clubs? I think both of them will go on to manage elsewhere and for more money. The Rangers isn't that place IMO. A toxic mess of a club.

I agree. I would be surprised if McInnes left Aberdeen to go anywhere in Scotland. He prefers to go to England, not some rancid, poorly run club with really shit supporters, (not all of them obviously).

If the Rangers fancy themselves as a well respected,  world renowned team who better than any other, with a 500 million strong fan base.

Why the fuck would they bother with fannies like Alex McLeish and or Billy (3 in a bed) Davies. Surely they can have their pick of English prem, La liga or Budesliga managers?

Found the perfect candidate (see my previous post) currently out of work so he will cost next to nothing, he's very much a Rangers man and was a cult favourite during his time as a player and of course hated by rival fans. :)

Image result for graham roberts

4 minutes ago, Romeo said:

If the Rangers fancy themselves as a well respected,  world renowned team who better than any other, with a 500 million strong fan base.

Why the fuck would they bother with fannies like Alex McLeish and or Billy (3 in a bed) Davies. Surely they can have their pick of English prem, La liga or Budesliga managers?

Laurent Blanc is free.  As are Mancini, Schuster and Gullit.  Transfermarkt.com is showing some guy called Warburton is looking too.

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

Well they should get in touch with him, he sounds ideal.

They might have to wait a bit - I believe he's busy with some legal matters at the moment.

But they could always sign him now and then announce it in a month or so.

Archived