Next Rangers Manager

4 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

Lennon hadn't had managed at all before Celtic IIRC, Barry has proven himself to be a poor manager. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve another shot at management, but he doesn't deserve a top flight gig, not least in a top six team like Rangers. 

Lennon also came into Celtic at a time where there was little/no competition at the top of Scottish football. It could be argued the only job in Scotland easier was the Rangers job in the bottom division. Lennon's subsequent management career has shown him to be a manager of variable quality, but certainly someone with decent potential. IMO he'll be back at Celtic in the next 5ish years. 

Lennons first full season was up against Walter smith . celtic going with him was a huge gamble which worked out in the end after smith left .As I said , I don't want Ferguson but many probably laughed at the suggestion of Neil Lennon trying to salvage the mess left behind by mowbary  . As I said it is a gamble we can't afford to make at this stage however 

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

I'm not annoyed at all - quite the opposite, as every time I think this new club have outlived their entertainment value, they confound expectations and tickle a few more ribs.

Anyone who displays a serious lack of comprehension and is subsequently unable to understand his error when it is kindly explained to him is, frankly, punching above his evolutionary weight by breathing unaided, through whichever orifice.

Not an insult, merely an observation based on the available evidence. I've known plenty of folk who would struggle to walk and talk at the same time - doesn't make them bad people. You may well fit this category.

Or, you may be a thin-skinned wee nyaff. Who knows?

i will have to remember never to try to be humour(l)ess in any thread that you may happen to come across.  Now, have you got that one, or are you going to come back at me with another brilliant reposte?

Just now, kingjoey said:

i will have to remember never to try to be humour(l)ess in any thread that you may happen to come across.  Now, have you got that one, or are you going to come back at me with another brilliant reposte?

Interesting use of brackets there, fella. No doubt The_KinCarCrash can explain...

Oh, and *riposte. HTH.

5 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Interesting use of brackets there, fella. No doubt The_KinCarCrash can explain...

Oh, and *riposte. HTH.

I appreciate picking me up on my spelling, I really do. I am the first to try to ensure that my grammar is acceptable and that wasn't. I'll try to explain the brackets. It's a play on humourless and humorous but it obviously zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

10 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I appreciate picking me up on my spelling, I really do. I am the first to try to ensure that my grammar is acceptable and that wasn't. I'll try to explain the brackets. It's a play on humourless and humorous but it obviously zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Unfortunately, it would appear, without your erudite explanation, to be a play on "humourless" and "humouress", which kind of disnae work.

Nice try, though. :thumsup2

13 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

This arguement might be the worst thing I have witnessed in our 5 years of one shambles after another 

What! worse than the gazzeebo or getting beat by Stirling Albion? 

Image result for rangers gazzeebo

Archived