Next Rangers Manager

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Start the ball rolling with a Rangers man...

Jimmy Calderwood.

Close thread.

31 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

This would be fantastic the oaf, and the other two members of hunboi 3. Would be fucking magic to watch

I hope they go with Alex McLeish. He's a dinosaur, his teams are horrific to watch and he's a dreadful manager who would really struggle without a huge budget to work with.

Also, if his recent performances on Sky Sports are anything to go by, he doesn't exactly look fit for such a job. 

I think we can also say that whoever they go for will have to be a short-term, quick fix appointment. The Rangers support's hilarious sense of entitlement, lack of self-awareness, impatience and general lack of intelligence means that going for a long-term, 4-5 year plan appointment is out of the question. 

Which is nice.

I hope they go with Alex McLeish. He's a dinosaur, his teams are horrific to watch and he's a dreadful manager who would really struggle without a huge budget to work with.
Also, if his recent performances on Sky Sports are anything to go by, he doesn't exactly look fit for such a job. 

^^This.

He's been chased from just about every club he's managed.

22 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

De Boer says he will "always listen" to Rangers (then presumably laugh and tell them to fuck off).

Taking a break until summer.  Is that like, 'I'm sorry but that's the season I'm washing my hair'?

Archived