Sportscene Thread (Cup Edition)

RussellV1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was an embarrassment last night. The balance of the programme was all over the place, from nano-seconds of highlights of two games to lengthy highlights of three, then add in the chat about Rangers, Hibs and Hearts (they totally ignored Morton). Ordinary football fans are getting conned here, paying our licence fee and getting dross in return (and I include Rangers and Celtic fans in that - surely they must want to see other games and some proper analysis of their opponents?).

That was an embarrassment last night. The balance of the programme was all over the place, from nano-seconds of highlights of two games to lengthy highlights of three, then add in the chat about Rangers, Hibs and Hearts (they totally ignored Morton). Ordinary football fans are getting conned here, paying our licence fee and getting dross in return (and I include Rangers and Celtic fans in that - surely they must want to see other games and some proper analysis of their opponents?).

Why did Pars and Accies fans have to delay bedtime (risking the missus falling asleep before you could get to her) by having to endure the BBC's, Rangers are not talking to us so here's what we've heard through the media grapevine. Heard it all on the radio, and can read up on it online, if in fact I gave a fuck.

Pissed off because missus was in land of nod by 11.30.

11 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Pish programme. Fuck Celtic and Fuck Rangers, Fuck the old Rangers tae :thumsup2

Just imagine the massive coverage Sevco would get if there wasn't an ongoing situation between them and the BBC. 

why do the BBC insist on using a badge from the 90's on our highlights. also thought by avoiding the Sportscene in which Sevco played I would miss any sevco chat how disappointing although not surprising.

• 3 weeks later...

No difference between the Ayr red card and Garners. Mistimed, wild, unnecessary and dangerous.

That fifth goal tho :lol:

Archived