Airdrie v LIVVY - Saturday 19th

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite looking forward to this. Felt hard done by after the last match at Almondvale as I thought it could've went either way and after a good showing against Peterhead and Livi coming off the back of a few neutral results we could make a statement and claw ourselves back into the race a bit. Another big match for Wilson as well, will be interesting to see how he handles the match tactically. 

Also, the 'Swally are taking on a strong Livi supporters team over on Rawyards grass at 10am that also promises to be a good watch. Take the Swally game in, head down the Albert for a few pints to warm you up then on to the game, sounds like an ideal Saturday.

54 minutes ago, kerrdavidson95 said:

Quite looking forward to this. Felt hard done by after the last match at Almondvale as I thought it could've went either way and after a good showing against Peterhead and Livi coming off the back of a few neutral results we could make a statement and claw ourselves back into the race a bit. Another big match for Wilson as well, will be interesting to see how he handles the match tactically. 

Really?  I think we could still be playing that match now and not have threatened their goal.  We seriously missed Andy Ryan that day, and created absolutely nothing.  Livvy weren't exactly laying siege to our goal, but they outplayed us quite comfortably.  

You really are a desperate piece of work.   Bringing bigotry in to it now?   Most LIVVY fans are fairly decent but your behaviour on this thread is outrgeous.
Go have a word with yourself.

Bigotry :lol: ooft

We haven't put in a good performance against Livingstone all season so we're hopefully due a turn. Tendency for heads to go down if things don't go our way, but if we can take a lead and hold our nerve who knows? 

We seemed resigned to a play-off spot but if Livingstone hit a bad patch and we can go on a run it will make for an interested end to the season.

Archived