Airdrie v LIVVY - Saturday 19th

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Airdrie76 said:

Improvement? Our win last week was the only game we've won this year...and we weren't great for half of that. The week before that we got battered off Stenhousemuir. I'd give it a game or two yet anyway before saying we've improved.  

I was more getting at the improvement in personnel, you have more options now than you did before don't you ? 

3 hours ago, andylivi1 said:

I was more getting at the improvement in personnel, you have more options now than you did before don't you ? 

Yeah but I think we still have the ability to implode at any time. Apart from the run of 5 wins in a row we've shown next to no consistency. Hopefully the two new centre halves will make a difference but I'd like to see them in a few more games. Boateng didn't play against Stenhousemuir for instance and we still lost 4 so although he was one of the main offenders the problems run deeper than just him

Just now, Tulloch Gorum said:

It's faintly amusing how Livvy fans think other teams' fans are obsessed with them.  Much like Old Firm fans, really, but then Livvy are like Montrose or Elgin, one of the classic "Oh yeah, and them" teams of Scottish football. 

It's even more amusing because it's actually true, our threads tend to get the same few Airdrie fans stalking them. I think us signing Cadden, Lithgow, Crighton and Watt didn't help right enough, though some were telling us they were all shite except maybe Cadden.

4 hours ago, Pesadilla said:

It's not really 'patter' though, is it? It's the widely accepted abbreviation of your towns name. For instance, you don't abbreviate David to Davi or Alistair to Ali, unless you're a total fanny.

I knew a girl at school called Lucy and she deliberately misspelled it as Luci to stand out. That's exactly what the Livvy fans are doing here and their outrage at the supposed misspell is equally as petulant and hilarious. 

Grow up you fucking gimps.

No it isn't.

The next part of you trying to make some feeble connection just doesn't make sense, you'd have to spell Lucy Luccy by that logic, or spell Livi, Livy, much easier just to spell it the right way though, if it really isn't an attempt at shite patter..

The irony of your last comment must be lost on you.

1 minute ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

No it isn't.

The next part of you trying to make some feeble connection just doesn't make sense, you'd have to spell Lucy Luccy by that logic, or spell Livi, Livy, much easier just to spell it the right way though, if it really isn't an attempt at shite patter..

The irony of your last comment must be lost on you.

Raging much?

I'm afraid it is the accepted way of abbreviation. See my last post for some examples.

I worked in Livingston for over 15 years. Everyone I ever worked alongside used Livvy e.g. "we're going to the Livvy Inn after work". The only time I've actually ever seen Livi used is on here, by you perma-raging buffooons.

Archived