Legion

the jambo-rocker

New show focusing on Xavier's son Legion being showran by Noah Hawley, who runs the excellent Fargo TV series.

Very encouraged by what I've saw of the pilot. That last five minute run pretty much as rubber stamped me in for the ride. 

I really liked the directing side to it. It had a very Shining-esque feel to it, incorporated with some of the well added music you get from the Fargo TV series. Made you feel like you feeling the instability of what was going on in Legion's head.

Also Rachel Keller :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Because of a screw up with the Series Link (aka my missus faffing about with stuff she doesn't understand) I watched the 3rd episode and only realised towards the end that it was the 3rd episode and that I hadn't seen the 2nd-. It still worked fine so watching a non-linear story in a non-linear order is defo the way to go.

• 2 weeks later...

That last episode was intense. Really enjoy not having a clue what's going on but you can now see the story developing especially now that David knows a bit about his past. Iv watched a few episode breakdowns so have a rough idea who the 'king' the dog might be.

Really enjoyed the first two episodes but losing track of what's happening in whose head. Some fairly tense scenes in amongst the confusion though. May give it another episode or two.

ETA just watched episode 5 on catchup...wtf? not sure I've got the desire to see this through.

Really enjoyed the first two episodes but losing track of what's happening in whose head. Some fairly tense scenes in amongst the confusion though. May give it another episode or two.

ETA just watched episode 5 on catchup...wtf? not sure I've got the desire to see this through.

I'm the same. Gave up after episode 4.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived