Warburton Resigns

Just now, hellbhoy said:

Will probably come down to "he says" and "He said" if it goes to court. All hearsay and conjecture ruling in Warburtons favour most likely.

I'll be surprised if Stewart Robertson stands up in court and tells lies. Rangers will pay out before it gets that far, imo. 

Paying out with their fans season ticket money and they'll still defend the crook. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

Will probably come down to "he says" and "He said" if it goes to court. All hearsay and conjecture ruling in Warburtons favour most likely.

The QC giving us the benefit of his expertise.

Just now, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

I'll be surprised if Stewart Robertson stands up in court and tells lies. Rangers will pay out before it gets that far, imo. 

Paying out with their fans season ticket money and they'll still defend the crook. 

Now we know what the other £12 million is for? :lol:

There imo probably will be an out of court settlement with The Rangers stiffing Warburton for a good few bob. The reason for this is that the support will do what they always do when they feel someone is out to harm their club, threats and the like and I don't see Warburton wanting to piss that mob off.

Or Warburton might want to be a fud and take it all the way through the courts adding further insult and injury to everything The Rangers and we get a few more lols from their suffering.

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

The QC giving us the benefit of his expertise.

Every time you post Benny I always think of Rodger the alien? He has disguises and you have your aliases. He is an obnoxious c**t and so are you. You have posted that you are bald and so is Rodger. Do you see where this is going? :lol:

american-dad-roger-plunger-text.gif

17 minutes ago, dave.j said:

What do you think will happen?

Depends on whether or not there's proof regarding the resignations.

4 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Every time you post Benny I always think of Rodger the alien? He has disguises and you have your aliases. He is an obnoxious c**t and so are you. You have posted that you are bald and so is Rodger. Do you see where this is going? :lol:

american-dad-roger-plunger-text.gif

Nope.

Bennett really is a pointless Posters on here. Always plays the man and not the ball then runs away when challenged in the debate.

I wonder if he's ever been in the dock in Court? That would be a sight!

Skidmarks acted like a kunt, take it up with him.

Sorry, I dont get your logic. You have a dig at Hellbhoy for sharing his opinion on what may play out in court. I ask for your opinion on how things might play out and you refuse to share your opinion, because someone has a dig at you.

On 2/17/2017 at 18:30, Insaintee said:

An agent can't tender a verbal resignation on behalf of his client. He can indicate an intention to quit. But unless full terms are agreed verbally there is no contract. 

Where do you get that from?  Of course an agent can do this as long as he's acknowledged as speaking on his client's behalf.

Archived