Warburton Resigns

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If MW has indeed touted himself (and his staff) to join another club, and it didn't work out, it then comes to light through the press/media?
He only has one choice, which is sadly to leave.

I'm away to my bed, turn my my phone/IPad off, walk the dugs early tomorrow and then put the telly on with a cuppa and hope that it's all sorted.

HeadinthesandLoyal RSC

To be fair you all did that 4 years ago as well.

#happyvalentinesday [emoji173]

2 minutes ago, LondonHibsFan said:

I would like to see this put over every Rangers banter era moment going forward.

It makes every statement twice as good, which is some achievement given the standard hilarity of the content.

2 minutes ago, BradHorse said:

On the 19th September 2014 I watched the news on TV, hungover and full of despair. And I honestly don't even know if despair is the word. Despondent. Broken. And on that day when I was a shell of a man I watched Queen/Union loving thugs descend upon George Square where I had so many good times. I'd got stoned, drunk and pit-stopped at that beautiful square so many times. Yet on this day these thugs - who were all Rangers supporters - started attacking people that I felt like were my kin. The catalyst of my shocked thoughts was the clip of a beer-bellied unionist wank ripping a saltire out of the hands of a young blonde girl sitting in George Square minding her own business. It was at that point I realised I wasn't like other Rangers fans. A couple of folk (rangers fans) have said how could I go against it but honestly that clip of the beer-bellied thug ripping the Saltire out of that little blonde girls arms basically done it for me as a Rangers fan. I supported Rangers as much in division 3 as i did the premiership,. I still kinda want them to win and do well in Europe and such (can't pick yer family eh?) But honestly I'd be happy never to be associated with this club again.

Fuck it.

And the news tonight eclipses that? :huh: 

BBC's Tom English:

"Rangers have known dysfunction in recent years, but those times are not as distant as some chose to believe.

They're just dysfunctional in a different way now. Rudderless, leaking like a sieve and now embarrassed in a way that surely took their supporters back to the dog days of Charles Green and chums.

This is a shambles."

jj.png

If MW has indeed touted himself (and his staff) to join another club, and it didn't work out, it then comes to light through the press/media?
He only has one choice, which is sadly to leave.

I'm away to my bed, turn my my phone/IPad off, walk the dugs early tomorrow and then put the telly on with a cuppa and hope that it's all sorted.

HeadinthesandLoyal RSC

Whit??..... nae toast wi yer cuppa?

5 minutes ago, BradHorse said:

On the 19th September 2014 I watched the news on TV, hungover and full of despair. And I honestly don't even know if despair is the word. Despondent. Broken. And on that day when I was a shell of a man I watched Queen/Union loving thugs descend upon George Square where I had so many good times. I'd got stoned, drunk and pit-stopped at that beautiful square so many times. Yet on this day these thugs - who were all Rangers supporters - started attacking people that I felt like were my kin. The catalyst of my shocked thoughts was the clip of a beer-bellied unionist wank ripping a saltire out of the hands of a young blonde girl sitting in George Square minding her own business. It was at that point I realised I wasn't like other Rangers fans. A couple of folk (rangers fans) have said how could I go against it but honestly that clip of the beer-bellied thug ripping the Saltire out of that little blonde girls arms basically done it for me as a Rangers fan. I supported Rangers as much in division 3 as i did the premiership,. I still kinda want them to win and do well in Europe and such (can't pick yer family eh?) But honestly I'd be happy never to be associated with this club again.

Fuck it.

animated-light-bulb-gif-28.gif

Archived