Warburton Resigns

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no idea if this is legit or a website hack or anything in between. Only just starting to catch up on Twitter.

I turned on Sky Sports News and they had a literally 20 second piece on 17 people dying in Angola at a match or something? And then it went to Warburton quitting and such. I'd be disappointed if he did and I honestly dunno how the club progresses from here.

(Can anyone - and please consider my words in the brackets just neutral words - give me the run down on the 17 people dying at a match? What happened?)

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

did your club die? Yes

did you do anything about it? No

That's unfair. They shouted about not walking away & not surrendering and then broke down in the corner of the room and had a good cry. That's something!

19 minutes ago, killiefan27 said:

Not saying this is true, but it seems unlikely to be a troll if the guy has 24,000 posts...

Screen Shot 2017-02-10 at 22.20.05.png

Jizz. Jizz flying everywhere.

:lol:

Furious Mark Warburton has hit back at Rangers and insisted he HASN’T resigned - saying he knows nothing about his apparent stepping down from the position.

He told the Sun: “What’s going on? This is scandalous, fucking hilarious, I’ve no idea what they’re talking about.

“I haven’t resigned. I’ve never resigned — I’ve no idea what they’re talking about.

“I was advised by an email to read an urgent letter. But, I tell you, I haven’t resigned.

The plot thickens..

:lol::lol::lol:

To be fair, if that is the truth and that was my club I'd be supporting the board with this. Warburton and Co look to have tried to pull a fast one and fuck the club over and it's all fell apart. Serves them right.

2 minutes ago, BradHorse said:

I have no idea if this is legit or a website hack or anything in between. Only just starting to catch up on Twitter.

I turned on Sky Sports News and they had a literally 20 second piece on 17 people dying in Angola at a match or something? And then it went to Warburton quitting and such. I'd be disappointed if he did and I honestly dunno how the club progresses from here.

(Can anyone - and please consider my words in the brackets just neutral words - give me the run down on the 17 people dying at a match? What happened?)

looks like a crush a shame if the rangers manager is a bigger story than 17 people dying. 

I suppose it depends on how the resignation was actually worded. If Warburton et al approached Rangers saying that they'd be prepared to resign and waive compensation to allow them to take a new job then surely that requires them to actually take that post. In turn it probably also depends on whether Rangers gave him permission to speak to Forest. Did he offer his resignation to simply allow him to speak to another club regardless of whether he got the job or not?

If their agent has gone in thinking the Forest job's a done deal and said "my client resigns as he's joining Forest, see ya!" then he's absolutely fucked it. However if not then surely that ties in with Warburton being adamant that he's not resigned and Rangers have just decided to bin him and take their chances in court or at a tribunal.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

To be fair, if that is the truth and that was my club I'd be supporting the board with this. Warburton and Co look to have tried to pull a fast one and fuck the club over and it's all fell apart. Serves them right.

Yup. It's not that hard to see why the fans would back the board on this. It's the management team that have fucked it. Not that I'm surprised, given they're all snakes.

2 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Furious Mark Warburton has hit back at Rangers and insisted he HASN’T resigned - saying he knows nothing about his apparent stepping down from the position.

He told the Sun: “What’s going on? This is scandalous, fucking hilarious, I’ve no idea what they’re talking about.

“I haven’t resigned. I’ve never resigned — I’ve no idea what they’re talking about.

“I was advised by an email to read an urgent letter. But, I tell you, I haven’t resigned.

The plot thickens..

:lol::lol::lol:

Reads the sun :lol:

Archived