360kg of Cocaine found on Norfolk beach

Ross.

1 minute ago, badgerthewitness said:

Hence the avoidance of wholesale. You'd probably need to cut the hell out of it as well, decent stuff would attract some unwanted attention. I'm giving this too much thought. The important thing here is that some dogwalking, retired, Points of View contributing shitbag just passed up the chance to coin it in.

No matter how you cut it, if you're going to shift enough to get some decent wedge in, word is going to leak out. As you say it's going to be high quality, no point in shipping it pre-cut. Safest thing would be a one off deal that would get you say £2-5 million, ridiculously cheap. Anonymous payment, anonymous delivery. Probably split it into two with 10% for a test run, for both sides. If anonymity really works on the encrypted dark net and delivery can be worked out, again anonymously, then you might well be selling to the original owners. Sell to local dealers, however much you cut it, you'll be dead or banged up.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

Hence the avoidance of wholesale. You'd probably need to cut the hell out of it as well, decent stuff would attract some unwanted attention. I'm giving this too much thought. The important thing here is that some dogwalking, retired, Points of View contributing shitbag just passed up the chance to coin it in.

27 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

No matter how you cut it, if you're going to shift enough to get some decent wedge in, word is going to leak out. As you say it's going to be high quality, no point in shipping it pre-cut. Safest thing would be a one off deal that would get you say £2-5 million, ridiculously cheap. Anonymous payment, anonymous delivery. Probably split it into two with 10% for a test run, for both sides. If anonymity really works on the encrypted dark net and delivery can be worked out, again anonymously, then you might well be selling to the original owners. Sell to local dealers, however much you cut it, you'll be dead or banged up.

Is there such a thing as kneecap insurance and how much does it cost?

^^^ also given it lots of thought.

Because T2 is out I opted to get the original on the house tv for the boy (16) so he could understand the story for when he inevitably sees it with his pals. (But also to understand that drugs are really really bad too). If you watch it to the end that's the straight-A way to do the deal. Dump the lot and grab as much cash as you can. Come to think of it, wasn't Shallow Grave about something similar?

I ken. Tv and film thread for this pish...

17 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I'd have thought Clapton was more your era than The Verve. I'm impressed.

no_snow_no_show_eric_clapton_1978_oaklan

Very much so but I have an eclectic taste in music.  I find that particular Verve track very emotional.

15 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Very much so but I have an eclectic taste in music.  I find that particular Verve track very emotional.

The news story reminded me of The Verve's Life's An Ocean - containing references both nautical and pharmaceutical. 

5 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

The news story reminded me of The Verve's Life's An Ocean - containing references both nautical and pharmaceutical. 

That's far too intellectually deep for me.  I just like things that go de-de-de-de-de.

option 1 - sell it, nope someone will find out and word will get back to the dealers. Losing £50m I'm guessing they won't be too happy plus they might not be nice guys. Probably likely to torture you and your family to death.

option 2 - tell the police. What for? They'll get the credit or you will get mentioned in the papers. The guys from option 1 will know you're a grass as will everyone. 

option 3 - take a couple of those bags and hide them somewhere. Leave it for a year then consume them. Selling isn't an option, where would you get pure uncut coke from? Well dodgy, if the original owners of police don't find out then some bunch of dealers or gangsters will and do you in. You could chance it and find out where rich naive cokeheads hang out and just cut your loses and sell it for cheap. Pretty sure some rich kids could afford £10k or so?

option 4 - plant the whole lot at someone's house you dont like

Archived