360kg of Cocaine found on Norfolk beach

Ross.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regarding delivery, I'd make the collection point 20 miles outside Ullapool in a car parked in a lay by next to a loch. Give them 24 hours notice it's in Scotland, and then 6 hours notice to head for Inverness. Park the car with a moped in the boot and cover the stash with family shit. Ride the moped back to Inverness. Tell them to drive towards Ullapool. When you think they might be close tell them where it is, and demand transfer of funds. If the transfer doesn't happen you tell them you'll phone the cops. Nowhere to run.

P.S. It would have to be a stolen car, obviously. That would be the riskiest bit probably. And collecting the money.

It'd be brilliant if this was a deliberate mistake by the smugglers. Read a book about Colombian and Turkish cartels who did this sort of thing on a semi-regular basis. Basically, a common tactic was that they'd deliberately take the hit, target allocation and 'lose' a huge amount of cocaine/heroin, or leak 'intelligence' about a large shipment being smuggled in so that it was purposely found, tying up a lot of police resources. So whilst the police were tied up with the drugs haul, a similar sized or larger shipment was brought in at another location not too far away.

Doubt this is that exciting though. Probably been tied onto the bottom of a ships hull and come loose before washing up on the beach.

8 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

It'd be brilliant if this was a deliberate mistake by the smugglers. Read a book about Colombian and Turkish cartels who did this sort of thing on a semi-regular basis. Basically, a common tactic was that they'd deliberately take the hit, target allocation and 'lose' a huge amount of cocaine/heroin, or leak 'intelligence' about a large shipment being smuggled in so that it was purposely found, tying up a lot of police resources. So whilst the police were tied up with the drugs haul, a similar sized or larger shipment was brought in at another location not too far away.

Doubt this is that exciting though. Probably been tied onto the bottom of a ships hull and come loose before washing up on the beach.

300 odd kilos is a bit much for a diversion. A diversion is when you send a Scottish and Irish girl through a Peruvian airport with a suitcase while loading a cargo plane.

300 odd kilos is a bit much for a diversion. A diversion is when you send a Scottish and Irish girl through a Peruvian airport with a suitcase while loading a cargo plane.

It really isn't though if you're one of these big cartels. Google is your friend here. Sending a couple of wee daft lassies through an airport with a suitcase is low level amateur stuff.

2 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

option 1 - sell it, nope someone will find out and word will get back to the dealers. Losing £50m I'm guessing they won't be too happy plus they might not be nice guys. Probably likely to torture you and your family to death.

option 2 - tell the police. What for? They'll get the credit or you will get mentioned in the papers. The guys from option 1 will know you're a grass as will everyone. 

option 3 - take a couple of those bags and hide them somewhere. Leave it for a year then consume them. Selling isn't an option, where would you get pure uncut coke from? Well dodgy, if the original owners of police don't find out then some bunch of dealers or gangsters will and do you in. You could chance it and find out where rich naive cokeheads hang out and just cut your loses and sell it for cheap. Pretty sure some rich kids could afford £10k or so?

option 4 - plant the whole lot at someone's house you dont like

option 3. IMO.

Then use the 10k to buy a Rolex.

1 hour ago, hk blues said:

How do we know the finder didn't already help himself to a bag or three before contacting the police?

Like I told the officer, I handed over all the bags. I may have accidentally inhaled a little bitty though.

Rick-James-Give-It-To-Me-Baby.jpg

True romance is the way to go here. Find a directory of Hollywood agents n shift the lot to some cash rich batshit crazy actor......yes johnny Depp I am looking at you. Try not to hallucinate that your conversing with elvis n you can hopefully avoid the tarantino shoot out ending.

Was down Prestwick Beach and I found several North Face bags.  Also couple of tires, lots of green netting, rubber gloves and a dead gannet with two lolly sticks forming  a cross in which someone had written 'RIP LADY GAGA' as a sort of grave marker.

No cocaine though.

Dead gannet looked like it was killed execution style with a close range double tap to the head so I'm confident that's there's some kind of illegal contraband down there.

Archived