Brechin v. Airdrie

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Moon said:

The pies were good? We were at the last game at Brechin and the pies are comfortably the worst in the league.

I rarely eat Pies away from Ferguson's Diamond but after a four and a half hour hill walk maybe any Hot Pie tastes very good. The worst I ever had in the old days was at Boghead where the hot grease just ran down your hand in a squishy mess. Looks as if I won't be able to report on whether Brechin Pies have worsened since April 2015.

17 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Good if you are an eskimo .  Lunch time fitba on the telly then the rugby methinks. 

Shame that the games going to be off. Need to check out the TV schedule tomorrow to see if any games are on the TV or BT sport's. Hopefully some of the games go ahead in league one as few teams have a game in hand over us.

• 4 weeks later...

Massive game for Airdrie.   Some may argue that our win v. Rovers was soft as they havent won for months but the players showed great spirit.

Brechin will be a much tougher game,  Hutton is certainly out and I'd be worried that McGregor may be out too,  he limped off with moments to go at Cliftonhell.

McIntosh will certainly start and likely Brown too (Leitch dropping back a bit)

1 hour ago, The clean living guy said:

Would love to be wrong but i expect a pumping tonight. Its the airdrie way. 

If our boys are still a bit fired up from the weekend we might do alright.

I remember the last game at NB when Brechin nearly hacked us to pieces. Hope the ref wont stand for such jolly this time though

It was only a very dodgy penalty decision that gave us the win on that occasion, and I think we're in much worse form than we were in November, so it's fingers crossed!

Another dodgy penalty would suit me.

♢♢♢

36 minutes ago, Airdrie♢Diamond said:

If our boys are still a bit fired up from the weekend we might do alright.

I remember the last game at NB when Brechin nearly hacked us to pieces. Hope the ref wont stand for such jolly this time though

It was only a very dodgy penalty decision that gave us the win on that occasion, and I think we're in much worse form than we were in November, so it's fingers crossed!

Another dodgy penalty would suit me.

♢♢♢

Be afraid !!  

51 minutes ago, slangs said:

Finn Dougie n Trouts ware does that come from ???

Trouts has done his groin again.  Dougie limped off at Peterhead on Saturday so no surprise there.  Fin though is a bit of a shock as he had another good game on Saturday. 

Trouts has done his groin again.  Dougie limped off at Peterhead on Saturday so no surprise there.  Fin though is a bit of a shock as he had another good game on Saturday. 

Was in the courier today but the website just said Dougie and trouts are out. Great journalism as always [emoji23] https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/scottish-league-1/385959/brechin-city-looking-three-wins-row/

Archived