Brechin v. Airdrie

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FFS, I'll start it then.
Going for 1-3.
Watt will surely score in the 1st half but Airdrie will roar back with a Ryan treble and another nice finish from Jack McKay

Would that not make it 4 ? Not sure if this will go ahead the pitch was in a bit of a mess after last week's game and it's rained all week hopefully it is. Think we could probably sneak this one be a good game anyway

FFS, I'll start it then.
Going for 1-3.
Watt will surely score in the 1st half but Airdrie will roar back with a Ryan treble and another nice finish from Jack McKay

I was thinking the same - enthusiasm for this one riding high I see...

If we can string anything together similar to the second half against Peterhead I think we could win by 2 or 3. If we don't it's gonna be another long trip down the road.

Sticking with Airdrie win but Brechin to score.

3 hours ago, Mybitchunderprotest said:

Rain all week, freezing temperatures today and this evening. Heavy rain overnight.

Not counting on being at this one.

Anyone in Brechin know if a pitch inspection is planned before I leave at 12.30 from Airdrie? A clean sheet on a mucky park-unlikely!

2 hours ago, hedgeman83 said:

Snowing heavy again just now so not looking very likely

Thanks Hope the Angus hills look good. I hill walked at Glen Clova a few years ago in April before going to the game; it was windier in the park than it had been on the hill but the pies and soup were very good. Looks like a mid-week game sometime but I don't mind the drive.

Archived